One After Another.

A/N I just decided to leave there nicknames instead of it there plus there info and all that is down below.

Hello my name is Jordyn Hollows yes as in Jay Hallows the toughest and the most wanted gang leader alive. Oh and yes I am a girl so don't underestimate women we can be the most deadliest people alive. I am the leader of the Night Shadow gang what I say goes. I have been arrested at countless times before I turn 16 and I personally know the officers there. My parents died when I was 5 and I was always in and out of adoption cause I was to extreme for them to handle. Now I'm 18 what a life.

I pace up and down my living room as sirens come closer and closer.

"JJ don't just stand there doing nothing what wrong now?" My sister shouts. "Hurry up the bomb is set we need to go." I nod my head.

I run to the front door waiting for any sign of them outside. I wasn't going without a fight.

BANG!

Thats my sign. I load my gun and kick down the door killing the first two policeman I see before taking cover.

"Fuck." I shout as a bullet skims my arm. I fire my gun and get the guy who shot me then a few of my gang is outside protecting my back I fire my gun again but miss.

"Shit." I hear Violet hiss. I look over to her and see that she is shot in the shoulder. She shrugs it off and fires at the guy who shot her to have the same wond as her. She was always the one who likes to let people free I on the other didn't it shows weakness and that's what gets everyone killed I shot my gun and the bullet goes through his head. I felt Violets glare but decided to ignore it.

"Boss the bomb is about to blow let's go." I nod and Charlie grabs Violet and we run out the back and start running through the forest. We run as fast as we could and finally made it to the main road until we heard the explosion.

That's our cue to leave and never come back. I finally see our get away cars and everyone is in there cars and out of sight. Charlie places Violet at the back of my car and goes to his car and leaves. I jump into the drivers seat before driving.

I hear Violet groan I look up into my review mirror seeing her eyes flutter. "Stay up." I say softly her eyes shut close I look at the road in front and behind me when I see its all clear I hit my brakes making her fall forward hitting her head on the chair and begin driving again. "Violet Sophia Hollows stay the fuck up." She glares at me and I shrug my shoulders innocently. I go through the gloves box and pass her the first aid.

She places a bandage in her mouth before ripping her shoulder part of the shirt off and she starts digging the twiser in her shoulders and pulls it out with a bullet. She places the bullet and twiser in the first aid and covers her shot with a bandage.

"That's gonna leave a mark." She say finishing her wrapping. She climbs over the seat where she is now sitting in the passengers seat. "Where we going?" She say curiously.

"Where you always wanted to go." I smile.

"CALIFORNIA BABY." I smile at her enthusiasm.

"Let Party." I mimic her enthusiasm.

We move like how I kill people One after another.

**********†**********†**********†**********

Names: Jordan Ryder Hallows.
Nicknames: Jay J.J.
Ages: 18
Hobbies: Killing, Eating, Sleeping and keep her family and friends safe.
Likes: Sports.
Dislikes: Wolf Scar Gang.
Specialty: Hand on hand fighter and knife fighting.
Features: Dark Black Long Wavy Hair with Grey Eyes and a Curvy Figure.

Names: Violet Sophia Hallows.
Nicknames: V.
Ages: 17
Hobbies: Music.
Likes: Family and friends.
Dislikes: Killing and Wolf Scare Gang.
Specialty: The doctor.
Features: Black Long Straighten Hair with Blue Eyes and a Slim Figure.

Names: Zachery Adams Lockwood.
Nicknames: Zach.
Ages: 18
Hobbies: Games and protecting those he cares about.
Likes: Family and friends.
Dislikes: Wolf Scar Gang.
Specialty: The go to guy.
Features: Black slick back Hair with Black Eyes and a Muscular Figure.

Names: Charlie Henry Wilson.
Nicknames: Chubs.
Ages: 18
Hobbies: Killing and business.
Likes: Kicking back and relaxing.
Dislikes: Wolf Scar Gang
Specialty: Weaponeer.
Features: Black Hair with Black Eyes also a Muscular figure.

Names: Bennett Joshua Wilson.
Nicknames: Ben
Ages: 18
Hobbies: Family and friends.
Likes: Technology.
Dislikes: Wolf Scar Gang.
Specialty: Tech guy.
Features: Black Hair with Blue Eyes also a Muscular figure.

That only way too tell them apart.

**********†**********†**********†**********

A/N.

I APOLOGIZE THAT THIS CHAPTER WAS A LITTLE TO FAST SO THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE SLOW.

ALSO THIS IS MY FIRST STORY I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY.

K LOVE YOU BYE.

@IWuvIceCream your book inspired me to do this thank you