I Only Survive One Day.

"What happened?" As a gang leader pressure and responsibility get tough at times.

"Nothing glad you seem worried." He smirks. I slap him on the head. "Ouch anyway there is no file explaining anything about her." This girl is a mistery I must find out.

"How did you get her name?" I don't remember hearing her name nor a last name at that.

"I asked her." He smiles. I glare at him. "What your the one with beef with her not me." He jumps onto his hood as Tyler comes running out and his cheeks burning red.

"Tyler?" I stare at him confusingly.

"Hurry up let's go." Strange.

J.J P.O.V.

The rest of the day flew by like in a blink of an eye. "Yay the day is finally over." That's when it hit me my bike. I walk to the front remembering I did nothing but notice that its gone? But a note is in the same place it was parked.

Note:
Hey Jay we had a look and I apologize for Lucas's ignorant and stupid behavior we went to go get it fix for you.
Vanessa & Sky.

I smile and see another note?

Note:
Hey sweet cheeks I see you already made some friends don't get to attach.
-L

That bastard I screw up the paper and burnt it and let the wind blow it free. I was triggered to go on a punmching spree.

"J.J wanna ride?" V asks.

"Nah I need to let off some steam I'll meet you guys at home and tell Daniel to get me another vehicle please and thank you." V had this thing about manners and no swearing unless its serious.

"K bye do you have your....." V glares at me.

"Yup." I show her the knife and a poistol. "bye." I wave throwing my bag at Zach.

I begin walking off I was in deep thought just remembering how much of a beauty she was, her laugh our similarities the cute way she would trip over nothing and giggle god I miss her.

I come across a cafe and walked in the smell of hot chocolate made my taste bud dance. I walk towards the counter.

"Good afternoon ma'am what will you be having this afternoon?" She smiles.

"A large hot chocolate and two cookies please." I smile back.

"Great choice." She types it up. "That will be $6:35." I hand her a $100 note and said she could keep the change. She stares at me with wide eyes. "No ma'am thank you but no thank you." She tries to hands it back to me.

"You deserve it your probably a single mother with at least 2-4 kids the father is either a bum who lives in his parents basement or He left with his other wife or another family or he must've passed and for that I'm sorry for your lost and I understand it is hard to put milk and bread on the table just to feed you and your family you probably have so many job's that's its hard for you to kick back and just talk to your kids and even a babysitter is to exspensive to pay for so you drop them off at your parents." I've seen it all before. She wipes a tear away. "Sorry if I offended you."

She begins shaking her head rapidly. "No you didn't it just no one acknowledges us single hard working mothers it hard." She smiles.

"Exactly now please take it." Hesitant at first but she then takes it. "Thank you." I smile and sit down on a table. Then the thought of her came into mind.

The way her eyes turn blue when she was upset and the way she would pout before she cries or when her eyes turn green and smiles cheerfully as her dimples display on her cheeks. How she would always bring happiness even on the most dullest day.

Just the way she would get tongues tied when reading but acts like nothing happens. Every time Mufasa dies on lion king she would cry and always say. "Why does he have to die?" And cries. "Why do they always die?"

The way she blew bubbles under water or would only run around in underwear or just a top why is it always death?

I wasn't always like this but I guess we all go through change and obstacle its just the circle of life I guess. My train of thoughts are rudely interrupted by a deep voice.

"Your drinks gonna get cold." I touch my hot chocolate it was warm I dip my cookie into it and eat it. The voice sat down in front of me with two figures beside him I finish eating and drinking leaving another tip for the lady and walk away not waisting the slightest breath on him he isn't worth it. "At least tell me your  name?" He asks.

"I don't need to you already know it just not who I am." I turn my head and wink at him. Before carry on with my journey home but an arm grabs me.

"At least let me drop you off its the least I can do." He says as his grip loosens.

"And I have this cream that can help your nose heal a little faster maybe a week or so." It takes a long time for a bruse like that to heal I should know.

I walk toward his car and jumped in. "How did you know it wasn't lock?" He asks. He jumps into his car and starts driving off.

"Your a gang leader no one would steal from a gang leader unless they wanted to be put into a slaughter house and get chop up for tonights main course saving the blood and guts for desserts and that is only for the lions." I'm literally a gang leader I should know.

"You know so much about gangs what are you in one." May be but he would never know.

"Oh no past experience." I wasn't totally lieing maybe for the no bit but the rest I let you keep reading.

"Into bad boys are we?" He smirks.

"This is my house here now." We turn into the driveway and see Daniel. "Yay Danny here." He parks his car and I jump out.

"Hey-" I stare him down and he sees Lucas jump out of the car. "So I heard what happen to your bike. What kind of heartless prick does that to another vehicles if only he had the audicity to have a heart then he would've just walked away." Danny brags.

"If only we knew who it was that would be a different story oh but we do let me introduce the douches that ruined my bike, the brick wall that I slammed into and a boy who got his asswipe by a girl its Lucas Black." I say as if I was the host for a match.

"Oh shit." Danny says. "Well good luck."

"Why are you wishing her good luck for?" He look confuse as ever.

"Not her you." He looks away as if he was no longer going to see Lucas again. I run to the bathroom and grab the cream that sooths bruises and came down stairs to see a light grey range rover.

"Thank you Danny." I hug Daniel the I turn to Lucas  and gives him the creams and told him the way to use it and left.

"I only survived one day."