Thing Always Remain The Same.

I wake up in a bed that fells like cotton balls I get out of bed running downstairs in a blue sports bra and a pair of ninja shorts with white fluffy socks. I run into the kitchen to see Zach is cooking pancakes.

"Morning boss there a stack over in the oven ready for you." He smiles.

"Thank you Zach." I hug him and run over to my stack of pancake adding whip cream and syrup over the top and a slice of butter on top. I slice a piece and eat it I begin moaning.

"J.J I swear you sound like your having sex." Violets comes into the kitchen and sits next to me. Zach hands her a plate and she thanks him.

"Let the boys make there own." I smile. He nods and sit next to us and eats.

"Did I happen to mention we have school tomorrow." Violet cheers. Me and Zach on the other hand groan.

"Wait why? Who said you make the rules?" I mean I understand its to keep our cover of being civilize children but we are not normal.

"You did remember?" Violet defends herself.

"I know let's go shopping." I smile at my satisfied stomach and walk upstairs to each of the rooms explaining to them what we doing. I go into my backpack and grab me a addidas crop top, white rip jeans, black leather jacket, black converses with my lacy underwear and bra and socks. I jump into the shower once I finish washing my hair I jump out of the shower. I dry my hair with my towel get dress and tie my hair up in a dutch braid.

I walk downstairs and hear a herd of laughter in the living room I walk in and see Violet on the ground getting tickled by Charlie. While the boys laugh and there childish play.

Violet P.O.V.

Charlie is tickling me. We have been best friends since his parents adopted us but they sadly died. J.J knew what happen she was with them at the time. Me and Charlie tried that whole relationship thing it turn awkward real fast it felt like I was kissing my brother that was gross. I mean he is attractive but there will be nothing more.

J.J P.O.V.

I lean on the door frame and watch the idiots. Violet wore a black leather skater skirt a white crop top and a white cardigan to cover her shot she finished her outfit with a pair of black combat boots. She had her fall naturally on her shoulder.

Charlie was wearing black jeans a whites top the fit his figure perfectly and a leather Jacket.

Ben was wearing blue jeans a grey Rio top and a sign football jersey I got for him last Christmas.

Zach is wearing army pattern chinos a blue plain shirt the hugged his muscles and a black checkered flannel that wraps around his waist.

"Come on love birds." I smile I watch as both there checks heat up. I walk outside and see another gang member.

"Hey boss I brought your vehicles just waiting for one more." Being in a gang doesn't mean all you do is kill and business or get everything and anything you want. Its about trust and family and this is the closes I'll ever get to a unbreakable relationship.

"Thank you Daniel you may leave." Hr nods his head as he is about to leave a beautiful black flamed Harley davidsaon drives into my driveway. "Danny is that mine?"

"Yup." He smiles and tosses me the keys. "Bye boss see you at school tomorrow."

"Thank Daniel enjoy your day." I watch him drive and dissapears.

"Nice ride." Zach smiles.

"I know but I have to drive in a car." I jump into my grey Lamborghini. I type up the mall on my GPS and took off not waiting for the others. We finally arrive at the mall and actually found 5 car parks next to each other what a coincidence. I park my car and everyone follows we all step out the car together and walk into the mall.

Me and Violet walk into this store I didn't get the name of it and she went to town basically brought the entire shop literally she brought everything in her size when I mean everything I mean everything. I left her to it and went to the store next store.

I brought every top, singlets, crop top, tank top, half cut top, high waisted shorts, shorts, mini shorts, spandex, skinny jeans, rip jeans, leather jeans, jersey, sweetshirts, leather jackets, bras, sports bra, undies, socks and shoes all in my size. The store manager had to shut down his store temporarily to help me take all my clothes to my car luckily it is right out front. Violet and the boys had to do the same let me tell you this the managers of the stores are real happy. After we put all our clothes in the car we went to the food court.

"What's everyone having?" I asks today was easy nothing bad happened they dropped our clothes once or twice but helped them back up unlike those bitches from Beverly hills.

"I'm having McDonalds." Zach smiles and goes off.

"Meet ball sub sounds great at the moment." Violets skips off.

"Pizza." The twins say in unison.

Everyone leaves and I go get me butter chicken.

I walk towards a table and one by one everyone seats down then I see agent Kelvin.

"Hey boss." Yes I even have agents in my gang.

"Kelvin." I smile. "So what school are we attending to also is there anything we need to know?" Same questions every time we meet unless it's for business. Kelvin was my dads best friend he took us under his wing when no one else did. When we turned 11 he found out that his brother had kids and this is where we are now.☺

"Woodbridge high." He gives Violet a hug and she hiss in pain when he touched her shoulder. "What happened?" He ask worriedly.

"Too busy saving J.J ass forgot to keep myself safe." She glares at me I shrug my shoulder innocently but failed miserably.

"Damn you J.J anyway there is a gang that attends there and the leaders name is Lucas Black." I nod my head.

"Take a seat and eat with us." I suggested but he kindly declined my offer and then he left not before he gave us a hug.

"Things always remain the same." I laugh.