Hi I'm Iona.

I woke up the same time as yesterday morning and went for a run but I wanted to avoid every possible moment from Lucas he just gonna ruin everything for me. I went through this alley way and heard a gun shot nothing out of the ordinary but it was a new neighborhoods and trouble just always seems to find me. Another shot was fired I should've just backed away and ran home like a good girl but do you see the problem here I'm not a good girl and well the curiosity took the best of me and well I ran closer to the scene and gun shots were being fired I turn the corner and see an average blood bath happen over a stupid girl.

"Good luck." I giggle and run back home as I'm about to turn the corner I collide with a brick wall no like an actual wall? Where did this come from? I look at my surrounding and notice I was completely lost. "Shit not again." I groan because last time this happened I was well....  That's my secret. I grab my phone and ring V.

"V......... Pick up pick up." I say waiting for her to answer. After the 3rd ring she answered in a raspy voice.

"Jay go back to bed." She was about to hang up.

"I'M LOST YOU WHORE." I shout she groans and told me to stay put and she'll be here in a minute after I told her where I was well the street anyway.

I stand there just zonening out just bored out of my mind when I hit the ground. I look up and see a girl sweating and fit. I glare at her showing her never to mess with me but then I notice she looked panic and stress and her eyes meet mine her hair looked like a train wreck no shoes or sock and just wore an extremely long plain white top that looked dirty. "Are you alright?" I ask. She looks everywhere but at me.

I notice a car driving extremely fast and knowing that wasn't mine and the girl looks frighten I did what I had to do I push her in the bush and began working up a sweat and bent over looking out of breaths and he parked where I was and he wind his window down.

"Hey beautiful." He smiles creepily. "Have you seen a girl running around."

"No sorry bye." I stretch and begin doing a light jog. When I felt the coast was clear I ran back to where she was and she hugged her body quite timid. I touch her and she flinch. I grab her a little bit roughly and she begins fighting with me I get annoyed and tried to calmly grab her and bite my lip so I don't yell at her and then she kicked me in the lips which caused me to get a cut lip OK now I had it I punched her in the jaw that made her body go limp and lay there and I hear V yelling. I jump out of the bush and see her driving slowly until she spotted me and stops.

"Finally we were driving up and down for hours." She moans and I give her the ' Are you fucking kidding me.' look. "Fine what ever let's go." She yawns.

"Well I'm kinda in a little sticky situation." I show them the body and V hits me across the head. "If you keep hitting me I might get brain damage." I groan.

"Now isn't the time to joke around Jay its serious." Luckily for the both of us Charlie was there and helped us place her in the car and place her in the bathroom. I moan at the fact that I found her I have to clean her V assisted that she would help but as I am responsible for this I clean have to clean her and we don't believen slaves or maids.

I take her top off and realize she wore no bra and I see some whip lines and cut wounds ill get V to look at it later and I went to take her undies off and notice blood and it wasn't period.... This poor girl lost her virginity I take it off and told V to burn these and turn on the bath where it was warm and steamy and asked her to be place in the tub and I begin cleaning her body and shampoo and condition her hair and took her out and put her in clean underwear and a sports bra I place her in a warm, silky smooth and comfy Wolf onesies and placed her in a spare room and placed a cup of water an a aspirin and left. I walk into my room and quickly wash myself and jump into bed and ring up kelvin telling him to unroll another person into the school.

"What's her name?" He asks and if on cue she screams as an act of instinct I ran into her room and Zach is standing there looking speechless.

"Sorry sir didn't mean to wake you." I bend my head low and look him in the eye and whisper. "Get out I need her name." He bows his head and leaves. "Good morning ma'am I have left you a cup of water and an aspirin." I make sure not to make eye contact. "I was the one that showered so I do hope that is alright miss."

"Thank you." She drinks her cup and takes the pill. "My name is Iona, Iona Heart." She pulls her hand in front of me. I smile that was easier than I expected. I shake it and jump up.

"Hello My name is Jordan but everyone calls me Jay make yourself comfortable we will be going to school I get someone up here to choose you an outfit." I smile and walk out. "Iona Heart." I say into the phone and went to lay in bed. "V.............." I shout and she lazily walks into my room. "Can you put clothes on her bed please? And lock it?" I ask and she sighs and does as asked then jump into my bed soon after. Then we go to sleep.

Beep beep.

That alarm is so annoying V must've jump and left sometimes this morning I jump into the shower and change into a plain white top that shows my curves and black leather skirt with a flannel tied around my waists to top it off I slip on my converses. Violet choose my outfit the dummy. I walk to the spare room and the girl was just sitting there

"Heart do us a favor and go hit the shower and breakfast will be ready." She stares at me confusingly. "What want me to do it?" She doesn't move so I grab her and lock the bathroom door behind us. "We could do this the easy way you do it yourself or the hard I'll forcefully shower you myself you choose also I'm not leaving till your downstair." I demand she does it her self. I sit down and play suicide squad special ops. Its a good game I recommend you to download it.

She is out and in a light blue dress above the kness with a cute white cardigan Violet always had great taste in clothing she would become a good fashionistas and then she had silhouettes shoes with her naturally straighten brown hair hang on the side. I threw her a bag and a phone and walked out.

I didn't need to look back to know that she was following.

"Morning boss." Daniel smiles as he sits down and eats a stack of pancake lucky Zach made a lot.

"Morning J.J." The twins say unison.

"Hey you decided to wake up." V walks pass. Like I had a choice.

"Morning everyone this is Iona Heart she will be staying as long as she wants too  so everybody make her feel welcome." I smile and said down and eat. "That dummy is Violet but call her V." I nod my head at Violet. "Those two ugly twins are Charlie and Bennet or Chubs and Ben." I watch her gaze go to the twins. "This banana donkey is Daniel." I nudge him.

"Hi I'm Iona."

"Morning boss." Zach walks in.

"And that's Zachery but just call him......"

"Zach." Everybody exchanges there hellos and we eat and off to go to school.

.........