Business To Attend

#Lucus P.O.V

Lucas

"Where is she?" Tyler asks teasingly. "Honestly I thought you two would've went home and slayed." He drags.

"Shut up." I push him over a little annoyed. Where did she even run off to?

"Hey Lucas." Kevin says pushing him out of his chair and taking it for himself. "So we have business to attend tonight." He says and that's all I need to know to what we're doing and keep me distracted so I don't think about Jay.

"Where?" Tyler asks.

_________

Where we are going is where we are at California Casino gathering the money that owe us.

"JRE where's my money?" I asks stepping on his head while the boys hold his arms up making him scream in pain.

"I DONT HAVE IT I JUST GOT ROB!" He says living right through his teeth.

"I know when you lie Jre where is it?" I asks once again bending down until we're eye level.

"You said you were going to protect me from those Hunter boys then there boss arrived so I had to pay her since she more deadlier than you'll ever be." The spits at me.

"Thats it." I grab his head and quickly twist his neck making his body go limp.

I know it's short but I just wanted you to know I was still alive and wish J-Hope a great Happy Birthday for tomorrow anywaAwesomeChocolate500 was actually me but since I got my profile I thought I'll do this and please read Living_life244 new boo...

I know it's short but I just wanted you to know I was still alive and wish J-Hope a great Happy Birthday for tomorrow anywaAwesomeChocolate500 was actually me but since I got my profile I thought I'll do this and please read Living_life244 new book LOST! It's a BTS FANFIC ANYWAY ENJOYS