Just A Sky.

J.J P.O.V.

I sit in class listerning to the teacher talk about maths.

This is how I see math.

M - Mental.
A - Abuse.
T - To.
H - Human.

I hate maths always has alway will.

Sitting bored out of my mind feeling Lucas stare at me but ignored him then I heard some girls whisper the most disgusting things I've ever heard.

"O.M.G we were in fashion right. Me and Amada right and we thought it will be funny the create a patch then our teacher you know Mrs Hazel." A dumb tall skinny brown hair talking to a little blonde bitch great.

"Yeah I know." Little blonde says excitedly.

"Well she came over and started growling at us and she looks like ahe was about to cry cause of the gang affiliated thing." The brown hair bitch.

"She might have been raped by one." The thing was instead of feeling bad for her they both cracked up laughing.

"Or her brother died in one." The laugh even louder.

"Nah she must've be gang bang." Another stupids adds making the three of them laugh.

"Nah she too ugly nah of that might be true." They laugh.

I clinch my fist preventing myself from exploding digging my nails into my Palm.

"But maybe that's how she got knocked up and she came to school with a bruise face and lost her child what a loser." They giggle.

I slam my fist on the table and was about to make my way out but then I stop.

"Ewwwww can't believe Mrs Hazel is still alive."

Count to 10 Jay. Count to 10.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10

Now I was in the hallway and punch the locker in front of me. Fuck.

How can they be so inconsiderate, disgusting, ugly and stupid counts. She is hard working and memories hurt I'll make them hurt. No Jay. You need to be the bigger person. Breath.

I think to myself and walked outside for Vfresh air.

Lucas P.O.V.

I'm back guys hahaha nah I didn't even leave.

I woke up this morning later than usual I look at the time and it was 7:15am I only have 45 minutes.

"Fuck." I shout jumping up from my bed running into the shower having a quick wash before running downstairs jumping in my car and park in my normal then I see Jay Harley.

"She at school?" I question. "She came back?"

I ran faster cause I'm in all her classes. Yaaaay. I ran into class just as the bell rang.

I know I'm a bad boy and gang leader but no one is scarier than my mother so if I was 1 seconds late she would have my head.

"Welcome Mr Black your mother rang asking if you made it." Mr Hodge my maths teacher asks.

"Is she still on?" I asks he nods. "Tell her I am and that I'm coming home late tonight." He nods and then hangs up the phone and I went to my seat which happens to be next to a empty seat.

I though Jay was here I swear I saw her bike. Wait did she get anew one? The shop told me that it wouldn't be fix for another month or so because of complex the bike was and how damage I made it.

Just as I sat down Jay walks in with her is one of the boys she hangs out with.

"Chubs I'll live its just a scratch." Jay tries to shove him away but then she hiss in pain as she giggles.

"Jay I love you please promise me you'll stay safe and I'll see you at lunch." When he said that I clench my fist and stare and them.

"I'll see you later and love you too." She kiss his cheek and he runs out not before giving Jay a light hug.

She sat down and zoned out listening to her headphones and staring out in the open.

"Mrs Hollow." The teachers yells. "Mrs Hollow." The teacher became infuriated and storm up to her and took her headphones she looks at him and shrugs her shoulders not protesting or anything.

I keep staring at her thenn I watch her spin taking a glimpse of me before smirking and looking at the teacher.

I heard girls whisper talking gossip since that's what most girls at our school are good for and I watch her knuckle become white and before I knew it she was out.

I would follow her but i feel like I'm stuck to my chair I try an get up and hear a rip.

"That little shit." I rip my flannel off and tie it around my waiste and wearing my singlet showing off my muscles I ran after her not after I grab a pair of pants in my lockers and searching for her and found her outside looking at the sky.

"You little bitch." I growl.

"Damon I missed the fun didn't I?" She laughs.

I walk closer but she puts her hand up in defeat.

"I didn't do it. I walked in class after you did I just happen to know that a friend of my mine wanted to see you naked and I didn't agrue for his or her argument of you running around in underwear it would've been hilarious." She explains.

"Come sit and tell me what you see." She looks up at the sky.

"A Sky." I look at her before looking back up.

"Wanna know what I see?" She asks.

"Spill."

"What I see is an illusion of a dream of life and nothing but darkness surrounding us." She sighs. "The sky holds hope of another day coming while the night holds our last dreams but like everyone else it's Just A Sky." 

"Wow." I say looking at the Sky and then she stands up but hisses in pain and I stood up and helped her out.

"Thanks." She smiles and walks away.

"Where are you going?" I asks.

"Class is almost finish I'm going to my next class coming?"

------------------------------

A/N I WRITTEN THIS LIKE JUST NOW BECAUSE I HEARD SOME GIRLS DISSING A TEACHER THAT ATTENDS HERE AND SAID THISE EXACT SAME THINGS BUT AFYER GANG BANG I MADE IT UP.

THIS TEACHER IS SO COOL IN SO MANY WAY AND SHE IS SO COOL BUT THE STUDENTS ARE FUCKING PRICKS.

ANYWAY LOVES HOPE YOU ENJOY.