Serves You Right.

LUCAS P.O.V.

I saw the same fucking motorcycle that nearly crashed me into a tree so I return the same favour by driving over the bike serves that person right.

I step out my car and a few people out front staring at me as both feet lands on the ground I am tackled to the ground she was the same girl from this morning she must be really want me then I watch as she balled her fist and raises it. I waited for the blow cause all girls are weak leave nothing but scratches. Randomly the blow never came and my body felt lighter I look up and see her getting dragged away by three boy and a girl walking at the back looking a little disappointed.

I get up and rub the dirt off my clothing. "Fuck that was hot." Kevin says licking his lip. He was your average fuck boy who fuck them and dump them.

I groan and roll my eyes. "Will you ever change?" Tyler smirks. He was the captain of the football team who had a girl on his left right and center.

Then there was me I was just a normal bad boy well a gang leader at that and everyone knew who I was. Girls threw them self at me but they know it only for my pleasurement.

I walk into the school with them following behind and walked towards our lockers.

"Anyone know who that girl is?" I ask interuptimg the boys conversation.

"A new girl." Tyler jokes but nothing about it was humourus.

"We will find out boss." Kevin nods.

"Have any of you guys seen Vanessa?" Skyla says out of breath. We all shoke our heads no and she runs off. "I'll see you later boss." She yells before disappearing.

Yes I have females in my gang aswel. They are the most devious and malupitated things ever. I hear the bell go off.

"I'll meet you in class just need the bathhroom." I say as I began walking as I'm about to turn a corner a small figure bumps into me sending me to the ground I'm about to protest when she punches me in the nose I heard a snap but my mind was on her body I shake my head slightly and growl at her. "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"You broke my bike I brake your nose." She walks off with pride. After I went to the bathroom to clean myself up this is going to leave a bruise. I walk into the class and saw her put a knife against a boys neck? She knees him making me and my boys grab our little friend then she knee him in the jaw.

Woah OK I must admit that got my little friend excited. I watch her walk away not caring that the teacher is growling her I sit at the back and she takes my seat so I end up sitting next to her I couldn't get my eyes off her. She seems familiar and every exciting. She stared outside looking and thinking of who knows what?

J.J P.O.V.

The day couldn't go any slower sitting at thrid period waiting for lunch I mean I'm hungry can you blame a girl. I watch as every tick amd tock is going slower and slower and even slower how is that possible? I was shoved in the arm by Vanessa who introduce me to Skyla who had hipster hair is was light colored pink and purple she had blue eyes a fair skin color. I told them my name was Jordan and they could just call me Jay not wanting the attention.

Mmmm was my only answer. "Are you gonna sit with us during lunch?" Vanessa asks.

"Depends if everyone else doesn't mind Violet would probably like to but the twins and Zach not so sure????" Violet was always the one that enjoy getting new friends or meeting new people I on the other hand was the opposite making new friends means gaining a good relationship/friendship that leads to drama and ends with someone lying in the hospital bed. Violet says its a good experience and it makes us look like normal teens that I understand.