How Do You Do It?

Chris Brown POV 

So we've been talking for about 3 hours straight and she told me that the guy I saw yelling at her was Dylan, he was Alex "sperm donner" , as she puts it as. He raped her when she was just 17 years old, which I am pissed off about I mean who would do such a thing to someone so beautiful as he. Like what makes this guy wanna do something horrible like that to her.She is such a kind, sweet, loving, caring, and one hell of amazing mother to even know that something that bad happened to her. Alex needs a father figure in his life and she needs a strong man to stand by her and help out.

Chris: If u let me I would like to be the father figure in Alex life 

Angel: Chris why would u wanna help out a 19 year old stripper I mean come one now u can do beter than helping me out 

Chris:But I wanna and plus Alex needs that in his life to teach him how to be a man when he gets older anyways 

Angel: I can teach him how to be a man without your help 

Chris: Yes u can but there are things you can't teach him that I can teach him just think about it a lot of boys these days growing up without a father they get angry real fast. They take their anger out on their love ones. Most of then are in jail or either dead or maybe even out on these streeets doing drugs and selling drugs and treating women like a bunch of dogs. Do u want Alex to be that type of man? 

Angel: No

Chris: Ok then let me help u out for those reasons and also because I care, I know I just met u tonight but there is something about you tha just makes me not wanna go away.

Angel; You don't to leave Chris plus I want you to stay cause I do feel safe with u around, so can u sleep over tonight cause I don't wanna be alone 

Chris: Sure I will even hold u so lets go to bed cause its late and I don't wanna keep u up any longer.

So Angel took me upstairs to her room and we layed in bed she cuddled into my chest while I had my arms wraapped around her rubbing her ear softly to put her to sleep and soon enough we were both sleep. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                Angel POV 

So after the whole crazy night that I had last night I woked up cold but I smelled food so I went into Alex room and I didn't see him in his bed. Then I heard laughing come from downstairs and I saw Chris making faces with Alex while he was giving him some baby food. But I looked to my right and I saw a plate full of pancakes, bacon, eggs, hashbrowns, sysrup, and cool whip with a glass of orange juice and apple juice mixed togetther (which is really good BTW).

Angel: Wow Chris u really cooked all of this?

Chris: Of course I did now eat up I don't want u starving over there 

Angel: Wow u are one hell of a man u know that

Chris: Ya I know i am, so what are the plans for today anyways

Angel: hmm well I have to pay a few bils, take Alx to his doctor app., go grosery shopping, buy Alex some new clothes cause he's growing out his clothes all ready, take Alex to the park, then come back here and let him playfor a while, then take him to his babysitters house, and last but not least go to work to make money for Alex. 

Chris: Well it looks like WE are going to have a busy day then

Angel: WE? What do u mean we, not that I wouldn't mind u coming along

Chris: We as in me, you , and Alex here hanging out thats what I mean by we and since u cool with me coming I was going to come even if u said no

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                        CHRIS POV 

So after all that going from place to place we were back at Angels house watching Alex play with his new toys that I got him, Angel being Angel she wouldn't let me get it for him but I did anyways and I payed for everything which she didn't like either ut oh well she going to have to get use to this. 

Chris: How do you do it? 

Angel: Do what exactly?

Chris: Take care of Alex by yourself at such a young age 

Angel: I don't know I just remeber all the things that my mom taught me when I was younger, and everytime I look at ALex I see my dad in him a lot.. So I guess I just think about my parents to make things easier for me. 

Chris: Do u ever think about your parents when u strip, I mean don't take it the wrong way or anything but what would your parents say if they say u doing that?

Angel: Honestly I don't know cause I nev er thought about them I always think about my son and I am doing this so I can save up money and get me and son out of this area. 

Chris: u r one tough mom u know that, oh and I also don't want u to strip anymore 

Angel: Chris come on now I need that job to live

Chris: N u don't cause I got u a new job 

Angel: oh really and what would that  be 

Chris: Well I've been snooping around and I found a book not just any book but a book with your fashion designs in it and I want you to be my stylist from now on. 

Angel: CHRIS don't play with me, r u serious 

Chris: Im dead ass serious girl plus it gets me to hang out with u more so I can get to know u more and we spend a lot of time with Alex now, so quit that job of yours and who knows maybe u will only bee stripping for me for now on.