Meeting Mama J Goes South

CHRIS BROWN POV

Well everything has been going between me and Angel. Just last week Alex has been calling me dada and let me tell u hearing him call me that makes me feel real good inside. This lil man always putting a smile on my face and I don't  want it to leave my face. But now its time for them to meet my mom, I hope this goes well. 

Chris: BAE!!!!!!!! Let's go 

Angel: Im coming just hold on damn with yo light skinn ass 

Chris:Why u frontin tho u know u love this light skinn sexy ass nigga right here

Angel: Yes I do and don't get it twisted 

Chris: mhmmm now let me look at yo sexy ass 

Angel: So how do I look 

Chris: U look real good bae 

Angel: aww Thankyou bae I really love u 

Chris: And I  love u 

-----------------------------------------

Well we are at my moms house and there is no backing out now.

Chris:  R u ready for this bae?

Angel:Whenever u r 

Chris: MAMA!!!!!

MamaJ: BOY what do u want? And u better stop yelling in my house before I hurt u.

Chris:Sorry, where r u at? 

MamaJ:In the kitchen 

Chris:Ok, hey mama how u doing?

MamaJ:Im doing just fine, how r u for someone who hasn't been here for a while and not have a home cooked meal in a while u r looking just mighty strong and healthy.

Chris:Thanks mom, its because of this amazing, beautiful, talented lady Angel right here for cooking home cooked meals for me.

MamaJ: Ahh, so this is the stripper girl that u were telling me about

Chris:Mom plz don't start

MamaJ:No Chris, she has a baby and plus she looks under the age of 22, she's most likely with u for your money and not your looks, she's a hoe Chris I don't want no hoe in my house, so sweety Im sorry but u and your love child, u probably that u don't even who his father is.

Chris: MOM!!!!!!

Angel: No Chris its ok Im just going to leave and take Alex with me, Ms.Joyce Im sorry for all the drama to bring to u and it was nice meeting u, and Chris it was nice knowing u.

And just like that my whole entire world just walked out of the front door. But Im surprised that she didn't cry. 

Chris: Mom why would u say that?She didn't do anything to her, U don't even know her.

MamaJ:I don't want to know her SHE'S A STRIPPER with a child Chris A CHILD. How old is that child anyways and how old is she?

Chris: her sons name is Alex and he's 10 months old-

MamaJ: She's a SLUT-

Chris: MOM!!!!! Can I finish

MamaJ: OK go ahead

Chris: Like I was saying he's 10 months, and the girl that u saw is named Angel she's 18 almost 19. She was raped when she was about 16-17 years old, and the guy that raped her killed her parents when she was 17 right in front of her then he raped her agaij and thats how she got pregnant with Alex. Once she turned 18 one of her dads friends own a strip club and had her stripping just to make money for her and her son. She would always spend her money for her son before she buys anything for herself which is very lil things by the way and Alex has all these name brand clothes cause she wants him to have the world. Thats her way of saying sorry to her son for bringing him into this crazy world that way thats not the way she wanted to have a child. So before u judge someone always look at their back story not who they r now.

MamaJ:Chris Im sorry ok I didn't know why she was stripper ok

Chris: U always do that mom

MamaJ: Do what? 

Chris: Always running someone away from me, but she's diffrent mom, all these names that u were calling her she didn't cry, she didn't try to fight back, she didn't call u out of her name, she took everything u said about her like a real G and plus she hates crying infront of her son cause she doesn't like him to see her weak she wants to be strong for him. And thats what I really like about her no matter what ppl say about her or what happened to her in her past she will always be doing her own thing.

MamaJ: U must really love her Chris to be sticking up for her.

Chris: Yes mom I do love her and Alex he just started calling me dada and that was the most amazing thing with him 

MamaJ: Then go after them and find them and maybe we can have another family get together and I can apologize to her women to women 

Chris: Thanks mom I guess I will see u one of these days whenever Angel is ready 

MamaJ; Ok Chris 

So I left my moms and got in the car and called Angel 

Angel: Hello 

Chris: Hey where r u guys cause Im worried about u guys and I wanna make sure that your ok 

Angel: We're fine Chris and we are at the park down the street from your moms house at the swings

Chris: Ok Im on my way there ok

Angel: Ok I love u Chris 

Chris: I love u too bae .

So after I got off the phone with Angel I went towards the park and I saw my girl and Alex having fun.

Chris: Hey sexy lady how r u feeling

Angel; Im ok Chris Im good now that your here

Chris: Ya I sorry for not chasing after u I thought that u needed to calm down and plus I needed to talk to my mom and get things right with her and let her know that what she said was fucked up.

Angel: So what did u tell her exactly

Chris: Would u be mad if I told her everything that u told me about u 

Angel: So u told her about my shitty past

Chris: Yes, because I wanted to prove to her that your not who she thinks u r, and bae I love and Alex so fucking much I don't want to lose niether one of u ever.