I Couldn't help myself

CHRIS BROWN POV 

After our lil sexual talk  all I can think about was what would happen if we did take things that far. What would happen to us? She is like has everything a man could want a nice body, her attitude isn't ghetto, she's NOT even ghetto, she knows how to cook knowing a brother loves to eat. I just want her to know that she means the world to me and her son I look at him like he is my own. So I am taking Angel and Aex out to have fun and show her the fun side of the world. 

Angel: Where r we going Christopher 

Chris: Oh so u gonna say my real name now wow ok I see u 

Angel: Ya I am now tell me 

Chris: Nah baby girl I rather show u 

Angel: Then show me 

Chris: Ok we are here 

Angel: Wow Chris the fair I haven't been here since I was 7 with my dad 

Chris: So now I wanted Alex here to have some fun 

I am really feeling this girl a lot I think I might even be falling for her. 

So after our time at the fair we went to her house and put lil man to sleep and we had a deep conversation about her next move in life cause I really don't want her to strip anymore. 

Chris: So what's going to be your next move in life? 

Angel: I really don't know I mean I love doing a lot of things but no one was hiring when I needed a job real badly. So stripping was all that I ever knew in life and I've been their for a year now so I honestly don't  know what to do next. 

Chris: What is your favorite hobbie then? 

Angel: I love photoagraphy and painting 

Chris: OK r u any good at them? 

Angel: Nigga plz Im so good u would think I never did the art work at all 

Chris: Oh really let me some of your that u did so I can be the judge of that then. Cause I really wanna see your work so I can see if I can help u out. 

Angel: Chris, why do u wana help me out I mean I really am happy that u are helping me but y are u helping me. 

Chris: From the day that I saw u I saw the look on your face that u didn't wanna there and your not happy on that stage and seeing u with your son made me see the real u and your happy with your son and u spend all the time that u have with your son u would spend all your money for sone before u spen it on yourself and I see the caring person that u are and I just want to help u out and get a better job for u that represents u for u and for your body so I just want to get a job that lets u spend time with son much longer and your super happy everyday that u go in. 

Angel: Wow I didn't even think that u would notice any of that about that me I mean I really am thankful for u coming into my life cause if it wern't for u would I be soooo unhapy and mad at the world and in a relationship with a man who hurts ppl for a living and I don;t want that around my son at all. 

Chris: Well u won't have to worry about with me around and I am glad to put a smile on your face and make u happy cause thats all I want to do for u and Alex. With Alex I look at him as my own son and Im not even a dad yet but with him I wanna be a dad and I wanna his dad and hear him call me daddy. 

Angel: Would u really want him to call u daddy? I wouldn't mind him calling u daddy at all. 

Chris: Yeah of cource I would like him to call me daddy and I would also like for u to call me daddy if u wanna. 

Angel: CHRIS OMG y would u say that 2 me like come on we were having a serious conversation and now u wanna play around like really. 

Chris: I am being serious though I want there to be an us as a couple and not just friends, Im really feeling u and I can't stop my feelings that I have for u. I don't want no one but u for me, U always smile no matter what goes on in your life. I want to wake up and tell all these girls that I don't want to be with them cause I got u that Im with and Im happy to be with u. 

Angel:Chris-

Chris: Naw just hear me out, everyone is always judging me because of my past and u didn't judge me at all like everyone else does. U make me feel like a kid again when Im pissed the fuck off at the world. Even when Im mad u still know how to put a smile a on nigga's face. I want u to be there by my side through all this bullshit that everyone puts me through I don't want u to leave me. I want u to love me for me and not for that singer that fights ppl all the time.  But for the guy that cares for others and is trying to show ppl that I am a different person and u see that in me that I have changed. The one thing that I wanna show u is love I wanna be the first guy besides your father to show u true love and not what that basterd done did to u I want to show u what love is about. I wanna be that guy that wants to hold u everytime something bad happens, I want to be that guy that will never hurt u in any type of way, I want to be that guy that u make love to, I want to be that guy that reminds u of your father, I want to be that guy that puts a smile on your face. All I am trying to say is that I love u Angel and I want to be with u. 

Angel: Omg Chris I don't even know what to say after all of that I mean Im sitting here damn near crying my eyes out for the love that u have for me, I never had feelings for man until I met u. I wanna be happy and u make me happy, seeing u with Alex makes me feel like a different women and I wanna see him happy. My life isn't about me anymore it's about me and Alex. Seeing u with him I see a smile on your face and a smile on his face. I do see a change in u and u changed me also, I can't live without u in my life. This person that I am now I don't wanna lose her cause I am so much happier with u around. Everything that u had done for me made me be the peron that I am now. U do remind of my father in so many ways and thats what I want in a man to be kind, care for kids that aren't even theirs, love me for who I am, understands me, doesn't judge the person that I am. I never said this to someone besides my father and that is that I love u with all my heart and soul u bring out the best in me. 

Chris: I fucking love u so much and I don't want to lose u. U mean everything to me