Invasion

(Short chapter but wanted to update. Please rate/comment so I know wether or not to continue. Thanks!)
*******

Leyla opened her eyes, trying to adjust to the light shining through the window. She shifted her head up and then left and right, trying to take in as much as she could.

She was alone, naked, but very comfortable in what seemed to be the softest bed she's ever lain in.

She heard the faint sound of a doorknob twist, and averted her eyes to the door where the Joker entered. He had a pair of sweatpants on with large letters "ARKHAM" on it and was wearing a big purple coat with no shirt underneath. A bunch of chains hung at his neck.

She sat up, covering herself with the bedsheets which were laid out messily around her. It had been a wild night.

Joker grinned at her and walked towards her, sitting next to her on the bed. He leaned back and looked her up and down.

"Looks like SOMEone had a good nights sleep," he said with a chuckle.

"Well it's not everyday I'm fucked senseless by a criminal," she retorted.

Joker broke into a fit of laughter.

"Oh honey, you don't know what being fucked senseless is," he said in a low, raspy voice

"Oh honey, you don't know what being fucked senseless is," he said in a low, raspy voice. His eyes turned dangerous, peering at her like she was a piece of meat.

Leyla noticed the change in his expression and turned away, gripping at the bedsheets tighter.

She got up, still holding the sheets up to her form covering as much as she could, and collected her clothes. She suddenly let go of the sheets, exposing her body. Joker focused on her form, looking up and down at her naked body, imagining scenario after scenario.

Just as Leyla put on the final article of clothing, a loud knock was heard on the door.

"Boss! It's urgent!" The man yelled from outside.

Joker stood up quickly and opened the door, resting his hand on a gun he had around his waist.

"Sir, the hideout at the docks is currently seized by the cops. We have all our blueprints there and if we don't book it, they'll know we're here!" The goon explained as calmly as he could.

Leyla walked closer to the Joker, noticing the sudden change in his mood. He was angry.

She could feel the heat radiating off his body. He looked at the goon with burning eyes, silver metal teeth grinding harshly against each other.

He was beyond pissed

He quickly looked at Leyla and grabbed her hand.

"Sorry sweetheart. You're coming with me," he said as sweetly as he could. If he left her behind, she might spill some of his secrets. And there's no way he'd allow that to happen.

He grabbed her arm and quickly walked down the stairs and out of the mansion. He kept tugging at her arm until she shifted and broke free from his grasp.

"What are you doing? Where...why?" She was at a loss of words. This fearsome criminal was obviously panicking and his loss of control caused her to fidget for some reason. 

He looked at her in the meanest demeanor, he had never looked at her like that. And now she felt a pang of fear. But she ignored it as he led her to his car and slammed the door after getting her in.

He drove recklessly through traffic, followed by two vans full of his henchmen. Apparently there was a plan and they all knew it.

Well, except Leyla.
She looked at him as he drove erratically. His mood was changed, he was a different person. She gulped.

What did I get myself into? She thought to herself.