Going Back *smut*

Leyla had been able to cover her wound in the car. Oddly enough, and humorously, joker had a first aid kit in there. She expertly did what she had to do to disinfect her wound and tie it up tightly.

The entire ordeal had made her grimace and moan. And joker wasn't necessarily turned off by it.

He loved hearing her emit sounds. Any sound.

(Later)

"Ahh! Yes!" Leyla screamed in ecstasy as Joker plunged himself deeper into her, thrusting harder.

They had barely made it inside. Leyla was on her back on the cold marble floor, legs held wide open by the Joker as he drilled himself into her wetness.

They wrestled naked on the floor now, joker dominating his prey. He held Leyla down by her neck, savagely thrusting his hips into hers, trying to make the pleasurable feeling of it all last. He grit his teeth and closed his eyes as the intense feeling took over every nerve of his body.

"FUCK!" He screamed out as his thrusts intensified.
He had never felt pleasure like this.

Leyla had lost herself in the feeling of his masculine dominance

Leyla had lost herself in the feeling of his masculine dominance. Her eyes were shut tight and her back arched at every pleasurable sensation.

Joker had found a woman crazy enough to do the things he'd do. To fuck with people and even kill them.

Suddenly Leyla gripped at jokers hair, her screams of ecstasy getting louder. He also sped up significantly pounding impossibly harder into her and when she reached her peak, he let go. Their bodies thrashed against each other, both stiffening as they rode the pleasure out, wave by delicious wave.

Leyla was limp on the floor. She had no energy left to move or even blink. Her panting was the only thing reverberating off the walls of the quiet mansion.

Joker collapsed next to her, face down. He, too, was panting and trying to catch his breath.

"What was that thing you wanted to use the bat for?" He asked turning to her direction, eyes still closed

She chuckled. "You can watch me fuck my self later," and with that she stood up, her legs wobbly, and slowly walked up the stairs towards the room she slept in.

Joker watched as she took each step, her butt bouncing each time she took a step up.

What did she mean by "fuck myself"? Joker was gonna have to think a bit about that one.

...~.~.~.~...

"The police are investigating it as a murder suicide kinda thing." A man dressed in a police uniform stood in front of Joker and Leyla. Joker sat on a beautifully crafted couch inside the mansion they were staying at and Leyla sat right by his side, on the hand rest. Her legs were crossed and a sinister smile was plastered on her face.
Joker closed his eyes and tilted back his head.

"You're doing your job well

"You're doing your job well." He commented in a raspy voice, standing up. "But you're not done."

The man, Griggs, gulped but tried to keep his
Composure. He was clearly terrified of the Joker, especially after he found the joker keeping tabs on his family. His kids.

Joker moved slowly towards Griggs, looking straight into his eyes intensely. Griggs started sweating.

"We're friends. Right?" Joker asked in a mocking voice.

Griggs nodded quickly, beads of sweat now all over his neck.

"Good." Joker slapped his face playfully a few times and grinned. "Now, you're gonna get the all clear for my warehouse and make sure NOTHING has gone missing from there." Joker stated clearly, turning away from Griggs.

He looked at Leyla with a straight face, studying her features.

"I'm not gonna keep her here forever," joker said

"I'm not gonna keep her here forever," joker said. "I can't reign in Gotham if I'm always here. Just look at what happened. They tried taking over, clearly because I wasn't there." He let out a low, sinister laugh causing Leyla to smile.

She turned her attention to Griggs who looked terrified at the sounds of Jokers laugh. He nodded slightly and was escorted out by Frost.

Leyla hopped off the arm rest and walked towards joker, who was now focused on her.

She placed a finger on his shoulder and traced it to his collar, his eyes shifting from her fingers to her eyes. "You do realize Griggs might be working for both sides," she said.
Jokers grin grew wider as he broke free of her touch and turned to face her completely.

"He knows better, doll," he said with a purr

Leyla leaned in and pecked his lips and pulled away while looking intensely into his eyes.