The kill

Frost was on the other end of the video chat on the screen of Joker's phone. "You did good Frosty boy." Joker was pleased.

"Thanks boss. Once I dump this "package" I'll raid her hideout and bring her right hand man along with me." Frost responded. By package he meant Ella's body parts. Joker wasn't kidding when he told Leyla about how they had chopped her up into many pieces.

"Oh perfect! Wipe the place clean and just leave him barely breathing for me! Ohh Leyla will love her gift!" Joker laughed out loud, this would be perfect practice for Leyla. He ended the call and laughed as his head tilted back.

Leyla walked out dressed up and makeup done nice

Leyla walked out dressed up and makeup done nice. She looked at jokers amusement and smiled slightly.

"You're in a good mood," she spoke softly as she set her clothes neatly on a chair. She felt something hard underneath her clothes and shuffled around for the object.

She finally found it. Holding it up, her eyes widened in excitement.

"MY PHONE!" She exclaimed as she held the object tightly.

Joker looked at her, standing up from the bed and inching towards her.

This wasn't good. It's not like he wanted to cut her off from the world but they could easily track her phone to their location. And he didn't want that.

He snatched the object swiftly from her clutches and held it in his palm.

She looked alarmed but didn't let it show. She simply glared at him.

"Can I have it back...please?" The last word came
Out venomous.

"You can. Once Frost disables locations services." He replied putting the phone in his pocket.

"I could do that myself," she said rolling her eyes.

"Haha no, not like frost." He replied as he turned around and put on his large purple coat.

She walked slowly towards him. "Give it back." She said again.

He stopped in his tracks and slowly turned around to her.