It's not love..is it? *smut*

Walking slowly towards her, his breathing was ragged. Every breath was difficult to take. She took it all away.

"Was I a good girl, mister J?" Leyla attempted to mimic Ella's little "pet name" for the joker. She hated it but she hoped to channel his anger to a different form of release.

Rough sex.

And she wanted it now.

"Oh you're always a good girl doll," he said as his hands snaked around her naked waist

"Oh you're always a good girl doll," he said as his hands snaked around her naked waist. "But you know what I really like?" He asked, inching his face closer to hers.

"What?" She asked, her heart threatening to burst out of her chest.

"I like bad, filthy girls who know their place, pet," he said as he backed her against the wall and crashed his lips into hers.

He was able to get his body between her legs, his clothed erection rubbing up against her. She felt this and purred in amusement.

He let go suddenly and grabbed her neck, bringing her up to his face once again. "I'm so fucking pissed. You wanna know why I'm so fucking pissed doll?" He asked calmly, his profanities vibrating through his gritted teeth.

Leyla shook her head, getting lost in his eyes.

"I wanted to finish the cunt off myself...but nooo...it was YOU I thought about protecting. Had you not been there, I would have sealed the deal the way my clients know me to," he said biting his tongue at the end. He was allowing his anger to consume him.

He gripped at her throat tighter, her arms slowly coming up to grab his. "S-sto- please.." she tried struggling as much as she could.

He slightly released his grip but had enough power to bring her ear to his mouth.

"You...are making me weak.." he whispered as he threw her to the bed. She fell face down, tears running down her cheeks.

This wasn't what she expected. At all.

He quickly climbed on top of her pinning her down while she was still on her stomach.

"You want daddy to fuck you, princess?" He asked while holding her down with his body and right hand as his left quickly unbuckled his belt.

Leyla's muffled moans of ecstasy was enough to indicate that she was welcome to the idea.
He looked down at her head, mouth hanging open as he entered her slowly.

Leyla's screams filled the once empty room

Leyla's screams filled the once empty room. He slammed into her and stilled. He removed himself completely and slammed into her harder, remaining still again.

His nails ran down her exposed back harshly, tiny blood droplets forming along their path. He removed himself completely and thrust in with full force once again, but this time he didn't stop. His thrusts were relentless and brutal, losing rhythm as he kept his hips moving. He held both her arms with both of his hands as a balance, burying her face further deeper into the mattress and continued fucking her without mercy.

Her screams and moans intensified as she neared her orgasm.

Feeling her body tense he threw his head back and groaned out loud at the almost painful feeling in his nether regions. This was it.

He grew quiet as he buried himself deep inside her and released his juices deep inside her, this motion causing her to finish finally.

He gathered his strength and flipped Leyla over so they were facing one another. "Look at me." He said sternly.

Leyla opened her eyes and saw blue orbs staring intensely at her.

She studied each and every feature on his face

She studied each and every feature on his face. His lips, scars, nose, tattoos. She stared back at the man on top of her. Her eyelids felt heavy but her body was on fire. His touch was heaven. And yet, it killed.