Enter: Penguin

(2K views!! Thank you SOOO much! In honor of this, I want to introduce a new character to the story. If you watch Gotham, you'll probably be able to guess. Enjoy!)
*****

(One month later)

The club was packed with innocents. Drunken, scantily clad women littered the dance floor around Leyla, who was gripping a pole and twirling around it slowly, her hair waving with every motion.

She looked to her left, her eyes immediately locking with the man she had fallen in love with. She bit her lips and closed her eyes as she felt him eye-fucking her, continuing to spin around the pole fluidly, bending her knees slightly so her ass stuck out.

The Joker's intense eyes never left her form

The Joker's intense eyes never left her form. Not even when a group of armed men walked in. In front of them, a tall, skinny, limping man with a cane much like Jokers. His hair was jet black with sharp bangs going down his forehead. His hair was also spiked upwards towards the back, resembling a bird.
The man approached the Joker further, trying to get his attention. He stood there, expecting the Joker to notice him, but instead noticed that the Joker was looking at the dance floor.
The man also directed his attention to what the Joker was looking at and noticed Leyla. His lips curved to a wicked smile as he stood there eyeing her.

Joker slowly turned his head to face the man standing before him, watching him ogle at her.

"May I help you, gentlemen?" He asked in an annoyed tone.

"Ah...yes." The man turned to face him, extending a hand to shake hands with Joker.
The joker merely stared.

"Uh, we don't shake hands," Frost said from the side

"Uh, we don't shake hands," Frost said from the side. He was always where Joker was lately, especially in the club.

The man lowered his hands and chuckled. He limped to a couch behind him and sat opposite the Joker.

"You look like a well-distinguished man, mister Joker. When you sent news of wanting to make this deal, I was unsure wether it was a ploy or you were serious. Haha of course, no one would dare cross me, so this is a pretty smart investment on your behalf," the man chuckled in delight, looking at Frost who was just glaring at him.