F & D • 2 • Til' It's Gone

Aubrey

     I sat at the table staring at my computer screen. I'd been scrolling this same blog site for over two hours. Usually, I didn't have time for this sort of thing but a particular photo caught my attention—Roman. She'd managed to stay out of the media for about a year and a half but recently she's been photographed out a lot. They caught her at clubs, on the beach, at different parties, out shopping—things she never did while we were together. I was happy that she was getting to experience that on her own but I felt a way that she'd been gone so long without any contact. The only person she spoke to was my mother and that was only on a once a month basis.

When I found out she had been residing overseas, my initial thought was to find and visit her but I promised her space and she promised that she'd return when she was ready. I guess she wasn't ready yet. I sat back continuing to stare at my computer screen until a pair of arms wrapped around my neck.

"I know I'm not supposed to bother you but you've been cooped up in front of this laptop all night. Take a break for a second and entertain your company," Her hands roamed my chest stopping just above the waistband of my pants. I'd met Shani and her friend last night at the strip club. All it took was a few bands and they were willing to do anything I wanted them to. All night, they took turns sharing me and this morning it was going to be the same.

"You know her?" She asked referring to the photo on the screen.

"Yeah,"

"Her and her boyfriend are so nice. I met them at a beauty convention,"

"Boyfriend?" I asked as she grabbed my hand pulling me up from the chair.

"Yeah and their son. They travel everywhere with her," I followed her into the room allowing her to push me down onto the bed. Both of their hands roamed freely along my body tugging and pulling until I was completely undressed.

Their son. I couldn't focus on the two women who occupied my space or the the fact that one of them was sucking me like her life depended on it. All I could think about was Roman and who she'd been with for the last couple of years. I wanted her to take some time to herself but I didn't expect her to move on. I sighed and sat up on my elbows allowing them to finish the job. I then dismissed them and called Oliver to meet me at Fring's in the next hour.

Being in Toronto for the moment took the pressure off of my average work day in California. It was still crazy but most people here respected my space. My city showed me love in more ways than one. I try so hard to get out here more than twice a year, especially since my mom is still here.

I pulled up to Fring's and was escorted in by Bleu and Rocko. I was alone. Being without my team felt weird but we all needed breaks. They have families like I do. It's only fair to allow them time away from me. I looked myself over quickly making sure that I was presentable. I didn't come to work but I had a strong feeling that I would have to. There have been talks of tour and most likely, I'd have to make a decision today.

I sat down in the booth that Oliver occupied
and removed my jacket. "Why so urgent?" Oliver asked. "You good?"

"Yeah. Just lot on my mind,"

"As all of us. You look like shit. I thought the whole point of this trip was to relax,"

"I'm getting there. How are things on your side of work? I feel like we haven't talked in months,"