F & D • 13 • Sabotage

Natalia

My lips were wrapped tightly around Drake's dick, as they had been for the past hour. I decided to keep him occupied while he worked. He was up writing music and sampling beats for whatever project he had coming. He was also barely paying any attention to me, no reactions, no words, no orgasm yet and I was becoming frustrated. Not to mention my jaws were tired from all of the sucking and slurping. I pulled him out of my mouth and stood to my feet.

"Why can't we ever take it a step further?" I asked. "I know we're taking things slow but you aren't even responding to me now," I slid into his lap kissing along his jaw. "It's not like we haven't had sex before,"

"You're right," His hand trailed up and down my spine. "I just felt like sex would complicate things right now. I want everything to be done as it supposed to. I'll give you everything you want when the time is right,"

"Promise?" I pouted.

"Promise," He winked kissing my cheek, another thing that was bugging the fuck out of me. He never kissed me and when he did it was quick.

My phone interrupted the moment. It was Ellis asking me to come home. I sighed and stood back up to gather my things. It never failed, it was rare that I got a full day with Drake. Either he was working or Ellis needed me.

"Call me when he's not around," He said from behind me as he stuffed himself back into his briefs.

"I'll make sure he isn't for a while," I responded before clothing myself and exiting his hotel room. The whole way home, my mind wandered to what my life would be like dating a celebrity. It seemed easy. Couldn't be any different from what we were doing now, which wasn't much of anything but occasionally hanging out and ending the day with giving him head.

I shrugged it off and made my way inside upon arrival. The floor was lined sporadically with withered rose petals, the lights were dim and candles were lit. Ellis was really attempting to set the mood—one that I wasn't in. I was silent, it was awkward. Maybe because I wasn't into him as much as I used to be or maybe I was just ready to have this conversation with him. After this past weekend, I realized that I got more attention from another man and that was a problem.

He instructed me to sit at the table and that he would be my food out. He had yet to say a single word. We just ate in silence until both of us were awkwardly playing with our food. My thoughts began to take over again. I was tired of forcing arguments on Ellis to get some type of attention. His head was so far up that girls ass, it was sad. It was very clear that he was failing at his job, otherwise it wouldn't have taken this long to fulfill his commitment. I was fed up. Only hearing from him once out of the week drove me crazy and it had only come to that because she was becoming problematic.

"I'm having an affair," I said aloud keeping my eyes on the contents of my plate. I was afraid to look up to see the expression on his face. I wasn't one to cheat but when I met Drake it was almost inevitable. I'd be a fool if I didn't get a piece of that and honestly, had Ellis played his cards right, we could've used him.

"I know," Ellis said calmly through a slight chuckle. My eyes shot up to him. I half expected rage but there was none of that. He sat back in his chair with a goofy ass grin plastered across his face.

"How?" I frowned. I thought I covered my tracks well enough to keep it a secret.

"I'm not stupid Natalia. You did a whole 360 on me. You've always treated me bad but you've never been so distant and whenever I went out of my way to please you, much like tonight, you accepted and appreciated my efforts. You haven't done that lately,"