F & D • 8 • Handled

Roman

            I lie awake gently rubbing Aubrey's head as he slept peacefully on the mountain of my breasts. One hand rested on my stomach, the other hooked around my hip. While it was comfortable for him, it made it nearly impossible for me to move. I wiggled around forcing him to loosen his grip a little but there wasn't much of a difference. I sighed relaxing as much as I could without waking him.

After minutes of fighting for space, he shifted. I was comfortable in this position but his morning erection was aligned perfectly with my neglected center. If I moved again, he'd be filling me up. I couldn't say that I didn't want that but we were trying not to go down that path. It would only further complicate things.

"Aubrey," I whispered running my index finger along his spine.

"I know," He mumbled against me. He stayed still for a few more moments before reaching between us adjusting himself. He sat up and drug himself into the bathroom, I assumed to fix growing the problem.

I turned the TV on and curled up under the comforter taking my original position before he invaded my space. I hated having this time with him. He hadn't even been in the bathroom two minutes yet and I missed him. As soon as he came out, I turned to look at him.

"Feel better?" I grinned.

"Shut up," He laughed lying back next to me. "It's hard to keep it under control when you sleep like this," He pointed out that I was completely bare under the sweater that I wore.

"You should be used to that,"

"I'll never be used to that," He smirked leaning over to kiss my cheek. I couldn't stop my cheeks from flushing beet red so I grabbed my phone for a distraction. The amount of notifications I had was enough to change my mood instantly. Email after email, text after text and a ton of mentions on twitter and instagram.

"What in the hell?" I said to myself.

Dancer/choreographer Roman Cannes, cheating on long time boyfriend with rapper Drake?!

The headline sent my eyes rolling. I scrolled each blog post until I found the origin—Ellis. "You have got to be fucking kidding me," I huffed tossing my phone down.

"Boyfriend problems?" Aubrey teased grabbing my phone scrolling through the screens that I had open. "This nigga," He chuckled but his tone of voice made it very obvious that he was the least bit amused.

Ellis was really testing me. What he said to me last night was still on my conscience. I was still battling with a few of my past decisions. More so the ones that landed me in this very position. Ellis knew that, yet he found discrete ways to call me a whore whenever he got upset and his favorite was to point out that I was an idiot for still considering a chance with Aubrey. I could feel my eyes welling with tears as I thought about everything. I was conflicted. I've allowed everyone to do so much wrong to me that I couldn't begin to point out what was genuine or not.

"What happened last night?" Aubrey asked taking heed to my mood.

"He came over for sex then got upset when he saw you and basically said that dick influences all of my decisions and that's all you needed to do to get my attention,"

He frowned. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because it's not important and I didn't want you to do anything stupid,"