Chapter 8

Guys. 

Like. 

What. 

You guys are soo supportive, and wonderful and great, and lovely people! 

Thank you to all of those who comment, I'm not worth those beautiful comments. ;-; 

I don't deserve any of you. 

Thanks.

Mentioning a friend that I feel bad about spelling wrong in the other chapter - 

cloudey23

More people that I love! 

@MitaTheOwl

RobynFlamebird

@Rainshadow_warrior 

love_marvel123

<(By the way, one of you, ((You know who you are)) asked if Spidey was gonna beat Natasha as-CHILD FRIENDLY!- butt. Guys. 

C'mon. 

I'm not stupid. 

Of course Peter's gonna kick her asbutt. 

(Later I promise) 

!~==..-*-*-..==~!

Peter's location

Pssshhh I don't know somewhere in NY I don't stalk him

10:43 A.M. 

It stung. That was the understatement of a century. ((Don't worry guys, Peter's stronger than that, I won't make him pass out or anything xD)) He knew he could keep going. Just the thought of the freaking Avengers after him sent a chill up his spine. 

By the powers of elimination, Peter estimated that -

1. He people that were after him were the Avengers. 

2. There are at least 10 Avengers. 

3. He'd taken out three of them. 

4. Only seven left to go. 

5. One of them being Captain America. 

6. Shoot. 

((By the way, in a death match, Batman could beat Captain America. If Batman could kill Captain America, and Spider-Man could kill Batman, doesn't that make Spidey ultimately more powerful? Yasss. Tell me in the comments who you think should win,.))

Peter did not look forward to fighting the American Symbol. 

THE AMERICAN EAGLE- 

Captain America. 

Right, Captain America. Darn. 

-^*^-..!~!...-^*^-

Captain America's Location 

With Barton and Maximoff 

"What did we tell you?" Clint snared into his comm. He and Pietro were smiling at each other, amused that the tin man got out smarted by a spider. The only thing he heard was:

 "Jarvis, Block Clint and Pietro's comm system. I only wanna hear the 90 year old man." 

"Right away sir-," Then his and Pietro's comms gave out. There was only static. 

"Child." Clint pouted. 

They were heading towards 24th and Broadway. The last time the spider was seen. They were moving at a quick speed, Pietro was jogging lightly. Steve rolled his eyes at the two jokers. 

This was supposed to be a calm, cool and collected mission. He didn't want to add violence in the mixture. 

"Says the man pouting whilst wearing purple," Pietro snapped back. Clint gasped at the man in front of him. They were four blocks away from 24th. 

"Purple is the most manliest color in the world! I mean you're wearing blue. What color is that? The girlishness color of the entire planet-," Clint started. Steve looked at him with a glare. Clint caught his eye and choked on his saliva. 

"I mean blue is the most manliest color in the world." He fake laughed, then whispered. "Please don't hurt me." They slowed to a small jogging, then to a stop. 

"Oh Cap," Clint said, taking off something from behind his quiver, "I think you'll want this." he tossed Captain America's shield at the hero. Steve caught it and glanced at it. He raised a questioning brow at Barton's direction. 

"I took it in case this would happen," Clint explained the unspoken question. Steve 'awed' with his mouth and walked forward. Clint and Pietro kept quietly, arguing about what color was more manily. 

"Shh!" Steve shushed them. They both locked their curious gazes to him. 

"I've got a visual." 

-Peter- 

Peter stopped to check how serious the burns were. He was in no way a doctor. He only knew how to get a bullet out of an open wound, how to disinfect, and how to stitch. 

The healing factor did everything else for him. 

He pressed a finger to on of the burn marks. His skin automatically screamed in agony, sending a huge wave of electricity blooming out on his skin. 

He had to restrain himself from screaming. 

A small tingling from the back of his mind soon became a blow over headache as he reached out to catch the object flying towards him. To his surprise, it was blue, red, white, and with a star in the middle. 

Captain freaking America. 

"Kids, kids!" Peter yelled across the buildings, cupping his hand over his mouth. "I'm going to need to ask you to play Frisbee somewhere else! You're toy almost hit me in the back! Now, what would your parents say?" He saw Captain's eyes narrow when he caught the shield. 

Probably shouldn't give him the shield back. 

"Nesquik! My buddy, I thought you had plans? Oh hey, Bird poop, you're here too!" Peter said, his voice laced with joy. 

On the inside, Peter was panicking. 

He wouldn't show them that he was scared. That was weak. 

And he was strong. 

Before he knew it, the three people before him were rushing towards him, at full speed. Whilst he was running, Clint drew an arrow, and shot it. 

Peter steadied himself, preparing to jump. Peter jumped backwards, performing an award-winning back flip. Recovering quickly, he noticed that Flash- or Quicky or whatever his name was was running around in erratic patterns. Peter guessed that he was trying to make Peter confused, but that wasn't working on the Spider, thanks to his Spidey-Sense. 

"Come on, son. We don't want to hurt you," Cap reasoned. Spidey rolled his eyes even though they couldn't see it. Silver man zipped next to Captain. 

"Yeah, tell that to your toy rocket," Peter snarled at them. He moved, ready to battle. Captain sighed. He started running at Peter, followed closely by Clint and Pietro. Peter rolled his shoulders loosening up the tension. He then started sprinting at the three men before him. 

Once his idols. 

Now his enemies. 

A\N Sorry. Cliff hanger!! Ehh it was 900 words, and I just figure I'd torture you people. 

Have fun. 

xD

XOXO

NIGHTMARE