Chapter 19

O gawd. 

SHIZ B HAPPENIN

Okay question of the day - 

Who do you ship the LEAST? <Marvel>

Comment it below! 

My answer = Pretty much all the canon ships. xD I also don't ship Natasha or Wanda with anyone, they're lone wolves. xD

Plus I dunt like pairing MJ or Gwen. 

I hate Black Cat. 

Pls dont kill me its my opinion, you can have your own. :> 

Pretty much all I ship is #gay. 

=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Avenger's Tower 

3:12 P.M. 

Some Day In The Week <idunno>

Peter's head spun. He noticed that he was not were he passed out, and was immediately on notice. His body tensed, but immediately relaxed as soon as he realized that he was in Avenger's Tower, on his bed. 

"Oh thank heavens you're awake," said a voice next to him. Peter turned, facing the archer. He was blurry, and Peter had to concentrate hard to clear his eyesight to see him clearly. 

"Ruuahhh," Peter replied, flopping back to a comfortable position. He heard the archer chuckle next to him. Peter groaned in response. He was faintly aware of a stinging sensation on his arm. He moved his arm to scratch at the wound, but his hand was restrained. He gave an irritated glare at Clint, whom had grabbed his hand. 

"Whazz yoi doin'?" Peter slurred. His voice was dry. Clint choked on a chuckle. 

"You're a little high. Pain killers, Tony finally re-stalked. Stop from touching that shoulder, you were shot there," Clint said. Peter sat up, rubbing his eye, blinking at the light. 

Soon enough, Natasha, Tony and Steve rushed into the room. 

"Peter, you're awake-," Steve was interrupted by Natasha.

"Do you have the information?" Peter paused. Remembering that he had to regurgitate it, he groaned. He sat up, walking over to the bathroom. Everyone sounded in protest, but he just waved them off. 

=-=-=-=-= 

He walked out of the bathroom with the USB in his hand. He had washed it off, but doubted that anybody wanted to touch it. 

Natasha held out her hand for him to give it to her. He shook his head. 

"Ya don't want this," he said, pointing groggily at the USB. "Unless ya wanna touch my vomit." 

Everyone flinched at that. Natasha hastily pulled her hand away. 

"Does it have all of it?" she asked. Peter slowly nodded. 

"Did you delete the information on the computer?" Steve asked, taking a weird glance at the USB. He obviously did not know what it was or what it did. 

"Not only did I delete it, I smashed the computer to oblivion," Peter said, smirking. 

"That's my boy! We are related, Steve!" Tony exclaimed, pointing to Peter dramatically. Peter just smiled. But that smile soon faded after he remembered the information he read. 

"Project S.P.I.D.E.R...," Peter murmured. 

"What was that?" Steve asked. Peter hummed. 

"Computer," Peter said. 

=-=-=-=

As they were walking down the hallway, Tony had to ask: 

"So how did you get pass their security systems? It took years for me to even come close to get past it," Tony questioned. Peter just shrugged. 

"Well, I bypassed the storage control, tapped right into the VNX arayhead, decrypted the anilan disks, injected the flashdrivers into the server's fabripath, before diseveling the IDS, brought the incomin troffic through abuncriopoceves, accessed the EXI servers during the priming data center, and disabled the inter-v rodding on the letter 3-," 

  "Okay stop it, my head's hurting already," Clint said, putting his hands to his ears. Peter shrugged, 

"Tony asked." When he looked at the billionaire, he only saw his mouth open and literally dropped to the floor. 

"We'll talk about that later." he confirmed.

=-=-=-=-=

Stark Tower

Computer Room

4:01 P.M.

Peter pressed the USB into the computer. All of the information flashed onto the monitor, and Peter forced himself to look away, not wanting to read the project once again. 

After a few minutes, everyone finished reading "Project S.P.I.D.E.R.". 

"Well shi-,"

"If you finish that sentence, Tony, I will smack you." 

"So.... what do we do now? What do I do now?" Peter asked, feeling very defeated. Steve crossed his arms, pondering. Natasha had her, "I'm thinking right now, if you come near me I will kill you," face on. 

"We should take this to Fury," Natasha finally stated, "it was our job." 

=-=-=-=-=

A\N 

mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Seriously guys this took about 3 days cause I dun got no inspiration. 

Bleh. 

this work currently has only about 740 words cause ehh i tried. 

XOXO

NIGHTMARE