Chapter 23

Apparently only one of you really ships Spideydevil. xD

I was listening to this and it made me laugh xD

PARODIES 

(Doin this cause I gotta go to the doctor later to get a shot) 

Yay me. 

Question- Do you like Superfamily? How much? - My answer - Yes. I luv it. 

=-=-=-=-=-=

Matt's Appartment

10:12 A.M. <its da next day>

"Okay just tell me what just happened, I'm loopy in the brain, and I think that Peter just jumped out of the window and landed on a unicorn and then they started riding away from us on a rainbow. AmIright?" 

(A\N - BTW I know that Deadpool can break the fourth wall, and I had used it, when he does things in all caps, like "SPIDEY!" that's my wall break, cause I hate it when people do that in normal righting, also when he does "Spidey!!!" that's also a wall break. Oki)

He looked around at the people next to him, all giving him the You-Are-Insane-That-Most-Definitely-Did-Not-Happen looks.

"Yellow you said that happened-! Why you little-!" 

"While Deadpool's being insane, what the fuzzy just happened?" Clint said, rolling his eyes as Deadpool had a small conversation with himself. 

"Do you think that they injected Peter with the serum already? When? How?" Steve asked, putting his hands on his forehead in a confused manner. 

"Didn't he get shot with something at the H.Y.D.R.A. base?" Clint asked, looking at Tony. The billionaire just shrugged, 

"It was a sedative," Tony replied to Clint. 

"No, Tony. I overheard Bruce and Peter speaking, Bruce said that there was another component in the sedative that he couldn't figure out. Perhaps it was the S.P.I.D.E.R.?" Steve said, looking at the two bickering men in front of him. 

"Damn your super hearing," Tony cursed, then speaking to Jarvis. 

"Jarvis, contact Dr. Banner," Tony said, pressing a button on an ear piece. He walked away, having a <very scientific!> conversation. 

"And who are you?" Steve asked, rounding onto Matt. Matt shrugged, saying 

"I found him, he was hurt. I decided that I should help him," Matt said. Pietro glared at him. 

"Aren't ya blind? How could you have helped?" He attempted to poke Matt. Steve just rolled his eyes at the gesture. 

Sure enough, Matt decided to trick the young man. Inches before Pietro could lay a finger on him, Matt reached forward, grabbing Pietro by the hand, and flipping him onto the ground. Matt's foot was on Pietro's other arm in a blink of an eye. 

"I can handle myself."

Pietro gasped in surprise. Matt let him up, and walked next to Steve. 

"Captain. Perhaps you know me by my alternative name. Daredevil?" He folded his arms behind him. Steve raised his eyebrows in surprise. 

"Oh, I never thought... uh...," 

"That Daredevil was blind? Yeah, not many people get to know about that." 

=-=-=-=-=

Peter was aware of what was happening. He didn't have any control over it, but he knew what was happening. 

It was like he was watching a movie in a person's eye of view. He was able to watch, but had no control. 

"Where are you taking me?" he asked, not expecting an answer. 

To the H.Y.D.R.A Base, of course. Came the hissing reply. Peter lifted up his head in surprise. 

"Why...?" Peter asked, realizing that this could be his only chance to actually gain any information. 

He was going to get the information that he needed. 

To go to our master of course. Taskmaster. We shall obey his orders. 

Peter felt himself stiffen, even though in reality, he was running a million miles an hour underground, in the sewers. 

"Since we are...uh... bonded, is there any weaknesses I should know about?" Peter asked, watching intently on where the H.Y.D.R.A. base was. 

There was no response immediately. 

Loud noises irritates us. 

Loud noises. Hopefully that would be useful information. 

That was the last thought he had before he wasn't aware of his surroundings. 

=-=-=-=

"Why didn't you tell us? This is important, Bruce!" Tony screamed. Bruce rubbed his nose frustratingly. 

"I didn't want to cause panic, Tony!" he retaliated. He heard how irritated Tony was. 

"Bruce, he's literally not in his body! I don't know where he is." Tony was yelling, and everyone could hear him a mile away. 

"Do you still have Peter's blood after he got shot?" Tony asked, rubbing his temples, obviously irritated. 

"Yes, I do. I'm going to try to create an antidote with the blood." 

=-=-=

"Jarvis, hang up call," Tony said.  After the call was finished, Tony went over to everyone else. 

"Okay, I have to get to the lab and try to help Bruce find a cure that will help Peter. Pietro, you're the fastest, try to find him." Before anybody could object, Tony was outta there. 

"Alright. Matt, if you're willing to help, we'll be grateful." Matt nodded. 

"Okay, Matt you can search Hell's Kitchen, since you probably know this place better than anybody. Pietro, search the sewers. Clint, Wade and I will search the rooftops. Here." Steve handed each of them a comm. 

"Find anything, tell us through the comms," Steve said, putting his own in. Everyone nodded at each other. 

Deadpool jumped out the window, yelling:

"Where's my unicorn!?!" 

=-=-=-=

Everyone searched. There was nothing. Steve was already panting as the three ran on the rooftop. 

They slowed to a slow jog and then to a stop. 

"I think we should head back to the tower and see if Tony and Bruce figured anything out," Steve said, panting. 

Wade shook his head. 

"He's out there somewhere doing god knows what!" 

"Give it a rest," Clint hissed. 

"You give it a rest!" Wade snarled back. He marched over to Clint and pointed at his chest. "It made sense..," 

"Quit fighting," Steve said, parting the two. 

"Guys, I think I found something!" Pietro yelled through the comms. 

"What did you find?" 

=-=-=-=

A\N 

I post chapter 23 on the 23rd! HAHA 

<This wasn't planned>

It's uhhh meh birthday month. <Pls DONT' wish me a happy birthday> 

HEH

This work currently has exactly 997 words. 

XOXO NIGHTMARE