Chapter Seven

To celebrate finishing the first essay of the year!! just over twelve hours before it's due in :S

Check the external link - outfit for anna!!

Read, enjoy, vote, comment!

~~~~~

"We need to sort this out else we'll never get anywhere." I snapped looking at the rest of the Gryffindor team; the latest game plan hadn't gone down as well as I'd hoped.

Actually it was pretty much a disaster, so we were trying to fix it as a team rather than just me thinking it over with myself and I.

"We're not going to get anywhere with all of us gabbing on, we just need a little help." Potter stated, rather wisely actually.

"The Slytherin's don't defend they attack and play dirty, we can't use these tactics." Angelina stated pointing at my equally spread out players. "We need to keep Potter and Katie safe, they will be targeted by them."

"Yes but if we go on the defensive we won't be able to score any goals." The argument continued until the twins came over with Anna Orme trapped between them.

I had spotted Orme as soon as I'd walked in; I had felt proud to wear my quidditch uniform off the pitch, but I'd regretted it as soon as I'd seen her. I can't imagine not playing, it must be so painful to see other's doing it, especially when we were being enthusiastic, loud and there weren't too many people in the hall.

"We've fixed our problem." George smiled sitting her almost on my knee. "How do we defeat Slytherin?"

"Bludger's to Malfoy, he's small and can't handle the weight put behind it from one of these." She stated moving Fred to shadow Malfoy, "But you can't make it obvious or Flint will notice, he needs Malfoy on the team to reap the rewards."

"I could kiss you right now." I laughed changing the plan to suit and allowing for Katie and Alicia to set up each other and for Angelina to steal and dive from the others. "How were you going to beat Slytherin?"

"By using my fool proof plan, which will never see the light of day again." She stated patting her bag protectively.

"The way you guys beat Hufflepuff was amazing, how did you know where to hit them?" Angelina asked.

"I just watched where they were the weakest and hit them hard and fast at that point." She shrugged and then turned back to me. "You'll need to watch Angelina, whenever you send her off on her own she gets attacked from all sides, panics and then throws the quaffle hopefully and not definitely."

It was as I looked at her I realised she wasn't wearing her school uniform, for the first time I'd looked at her as more than just some girl who's good at quidditch and ate a lot, she was also more than simply fit, she was beautiful.

She was tiny on the bench next to me; my hands could probably circle her entire waist.

"Where did you get that dress from?" Alicia asked butting in over my thoughts.

"Got it from Miss Selfridge, my cousins a muggle and always takes me shopping." She smiled as the three girls nodded smiling.

"I love Miss Selfridge; I got a really cute coat from there during the holidays, its grey and got black ribbon trims, vintage style." Angelina joined in and at that point I knew we'd lost them.

I looked over to Fred and George and they just shrugged and grabbed Harry to talk about their newest joke.

"I'm going to Hogsmeade later, wanna come?" Orme asked the other three who all sighed sadly.