Chapter Eighteen

Read, Enjoy, Vote, Comment

~~~~~~

I squeezed Ollie's shoulders as he slumped over the desk in the library, with a groan he sat up straight and motioned for me to carry on. Laughing I pressed a kiss to the top of his head and looked over his shoulder.

"Trying to beat Ravenclaw?" I asked and he nodded.

"I can't work out what they're plan is, it changes too frequently. Like they've not got one." He yawned. "Fancy helping?"

"Like I know what goes through Korsakov's head apart from Eat Flint."

"Can't you ask Lorna?"

"No." I stated pinching a knot on his back as punishment. "That's cheating, but I can tell you Korsakov can't throw to her left."

"Isn't that cheating?" he smirked looking up at me as I continued to work the knots free from his muscles.

"Not when the bitch overthrew me, it's revenge." I grinned making him laugh as he noted down the problem. "And she probably thinks she's invincible at the moment, using my game plan."

"Will it work against Slytherin?" he asked, "I'm more likely to find a plan that'll beat them."

"No, I kept my secret weapon from them for that exact reason."

"I thought we didn't keep secrets?" he grinned winking at me as I shook my head laughing.

"And that is one I'll tell you as soon as you've won the cup by yourself."

He sighed and pulled me onto his lap, resting his head against my shoulder, "Can you write up my potions essay, Snape won't be able to read it."

"I'm in that lesson he'll tell me off for writing it for you." I said enjoying his warm arms being wrapped tightly around me.

"Hand mine in with your version translating it at the bottom."

"Who say's I can read this anyway?" I laughed looking at the uneven scrawl. "You really are tired aren't you?"

"Really." He mumbled against my back, his grip loosening slightly as I stole his quill and set to work trying to read his writing.

---

"Mr Wood, please write your own essays neatly first time instead of having Miss Orme translate them." Snape stated throwing my essay down in front of me with EE scrawled across it.

"Glad to see you didn't add more too it Miss Orme." He said passing hers a little less viciously with an O neatly in the corner.

"How does Snape like you?" I asked tugging her ponytail as she read through it.

"I don't talk in lessons." She smirked winking at me before turning around again.

I watched as Hornsby turned to talk to Anna, I could feel my hackles rising as she smiled and shook her head. What was he talking to her about?

"What the hell?!" he shouted jumping to his feet suddenly; Anna's wand retreated into her bag by her feet as he made a scene. "Sir, Orme just attacked me."

"Hornsby, you've harassed Miss Orme since you first met her, ask her out so she can turn you down and get over it." Snape sighed dramatically rubbing his temples.

"Like I'd touch her, we all know you spent the holiday with muggles." He spat and Anna just shrugged. "And she's going out with Wood."

"I hate teenagers." Snape sighed. "Read Chapter Six and then leave me alone."

I caught Anna's waist as we walked out of potions, I loved being able to do this. "I give you full permission to beat me up."

"Why?" she asked laughing.

"For not asking you out after the ball and making you wait." I shrugged, she smiled and then wacked me in the stomach with her bag. "Thanks."

"You're too cute." She grinned putting her arm around me as I stopped to rub my stomach. "Did I really hit you that hard?"

I nodded taking a deep breath as her face dropped and she took all my books so I could catch my breath quicker. "I'm so sorry, I didn't think."

"I know." I said standing up straight and leaning back in vain to try and get more air into my lungs. "As punishment, you've got to help me at practise."

"Punishment?" she grinned kissing my cheek, "Really, I like this punishment."

A few hours later, I watched her soar through the air towards me, her lips in a dead straight line as she picked my keeping apart. I blinked and refocused, this wasn't Anna my girlfriend trying to shoot. This is Orme, skilled chaser, trying to shoot.

"Oh look, Wood's so crap he needs help learning how to save a goal." A voice shouted from the stands. "Could've chosen a better teacher, Orme can't captain a team if her life depended on it."

I snapped my head around and saw Korsakov sitting in the stands with half of the Ravenclaw team sitting around her like her hit men.

"At least she's something to look at." I shouted back seconds before a bludger went soaring past me and into the stands.

"Miss Orme!" a female voice shouted from below. "That was very dangerous indeed, my office . . . now."

Anna smirked as Professor McGonagall walked back into the school, "Still got it."

I caught the quaffle as we landed and she headed to her ear bashing.

"It's a good thing I told McGonagall Orme's been helping you plan your games, with knowledge of the Ravenclaw teams weaknesses isn't it? Else she'd never have been caught sending that bludger." One of the beaters, Palmer laughed as he shoulder barged me, I stood my ground and watched him bounce back looking more pissed off than usual. "Prepare for your world to come crashing down Wood, you'll never win the trophy from us."