Chapter Twelve

Hello readers!!! This chapter has been changed as it was too hard to follow - i apologise and after a few years have fixed it for you!!!!

Enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wrapped my arms around his neck as we danced to a slower song; everyone around us had paired off and were doing something similar, some a little more intense than others. His hands almost completely covered my back as he rested them against me; his eyes caught mine and waved them across the room.

I followed his eye line; a small squeak escaped my lips as I fought the laughter, shock and pretty much every emotion possible as I watched Korsakov attack Flint with her mouth.

"And she called you the enemy." I laughed looking back at his dark grey eyes.

"I am the only person that makes you suck at quidditch." He smirked puffing out his chest. "Imagine what those two would look like having sex."

"Oh my god, don't go there!" I smacked his arm as he laughed, Dan leaning over to catch what he'd just said. "That is sick, wrong and more disgusting than catching your grandparents at it."

"Oh Korsakov and Flint?" Dan asked. Oliver nodded with a laugh as Lorna groaned pinching Dan's arm. "Like two skinned rabbits mate."

The music slowed to a stop and I looked up at me, his eyes sparkled with mischief as my lips twisted in a half smile. "Ollie, can we run away for a bit?"

"Anna Orme, what are you suggesting?" I grinned, not quite believing she was suggesting this.

"Just a quick snog in the courtyard." I blushed as he took my hand in his. "Then maybe a longer one, if we're not disturbed."

I giggled uncontrollably as we turned to head out of the great hall, only to stop as the head of houses appeared before us, all with faces of thunder.

"Unfortunately we are to cut the night short, Sirius Black has been spotted walking around the grounds and the noise might bring him here. He is a skilled wizard and someone may get hurt, now please follow your head of houses back to your common rooms." Dumbledore said as everyone turned noticing the lack of music and general chatter.

"Wood, say goodbye to Miss Orme. There will be no chance of staying late." McGonagall said in a low voice as she stood waiting for a large crowd of Gryffindor's to form.

---

I turned as Anna's grip on my hand started to become uncomfortable; I had thought she was nervous until I saw her face. It was set into a solid scowl, her other hand clenched her wand tightly as we walked a bit behind the people before us.

She looked ready to kill someone.

"Are you alright?" I asked, she nodded but her jaw was clamped shut. "What's wrong?"

"What if he's not alone there are more death eaters out there than people realise." She whispered as not to scare anyone. "Hogwarts is like a shopping centre for future death eaters."

"How do you know this?" I whispered and she looked to make sure no one's listening, pulling us into an alcove.

"My brother's." she whispered her eyes boring into mine. "They're death eaters and are trying to make me one to but I keep refusing."

My heart stopped, but this time it was in pain, she just said she wasn't a death eater. But did she believe in it? Her brothers are death eaters.

Before I could say a word she tip toed and pressed her lips against mine in a soft kiss which, for a second was passionate. She looked ready to cry as she ran off towards the crowd of Ravenclaw students.

I felt myself harden to her as she left me, I felt the armour build up as emotions started to rage war within me as I climbed through the common room doors, I must have looked pissed off. Dan didn't try and make a joke when he noticed I was there, I saw it die on his lips as he looked at me

"What happened?" Potter asked as the rest of the Gryffindor's piled into the common room in their dress robes, "We've just been told that we're on lock down and not allowed the leave."

"Black's been spotted on the grounds and he might have tried to slip into the ball or something." I answered yanking my tie off and throwing it to the table. "Orme reckons there might be death eaters about."

"Orme?" Dan asked raising an eyebrow at me.

"Yeah that girl I was with, her brothers are death eaters. You know the famous John and Martin Wilkins? Death eaters."

"Dude that can't be right, they're not her brothers." Dan said shaking his head as Potter and Ron Weasley listened.

"She said so and if they're death eaters what is she?" I snapped looking at Dan.

"She's not a bad girl Ollie." He said quietly. "She wouldn't be a death eater, Sophia's a muggle born and Lorna's a half-blood."

"True." I admitted.

"And she kissed you." he grinned pushing me as Potter smirked.

"She did kiss me."

"Who kissed you Ollie?" Dan teased as Potter and Weasley laughed. "Was it Anna or was it Orme?"

"Anna." I frowned kicking him off the chair opposite me. "Fine, but I'm not meeting her brother's ever, or watching a game they're in."

"But that's like all of them." Dan teased from the floor.

---

He hates me.

God, I knew I should have never told him about my stupid good for nothing brothers! Or at least told him when we weren't going to literally be separated for hours so I couldn't explain.

I huffed and pulled off the fake eyelashes Sophia had forced upon me. "I don't think he's going to talk to me again."

"Why?" Soph asked looking over, a wipe in her hand as she attacked the glitter mask. "What did you do?"

"Told him about John and Martin."

"Come on Anna." Lorna laughed, "He'd probably more gutted that two of his favourite players are death eaters than the fact they're your brothers."

"You didn't see his face." I sighed dramatically, feeling the lump form in my throat as I remembered it. "It's worse than the first time you really disappoint your parents. I can handle parental disappointment, but from him?"

"Give him some credit Anna." Sophia smiled hugging my head. "He's not stupid, I'm sure he'll understand."

"Or at least wait to talk to you before he does anything." Lorna stated smiling pityingly at me. "If he doesn't we'll curse him into oblivion."

"Sounds like a plan to me!" Soph grinned as I frowned.

Yeah, like that's going to make him think I'm not into death eaters.