Chapter Nineteen

Penultimate chapter guys!!!

But there is a bonus chappy coming, guess who its about and i'll ... do something for you :p

Read, Enjoy, Vote, Comment

~~~~~

I sat down opposite Professor McGonagall and smiled up at her, only to have it falter when I saw the stone cold expression across her face. Everything fell into silence as I waited to be told off for the bludger.

"I suppose you think you're here because of that ill aimed bludger Miss Orme?" she asked, pursing her lips tightly, I nodded as confusion swept over me. "Now I don't normally care what my students do with their personal lives but Oliver Wood is the Gryffindor Captain and I won't have him being abused so you can get your own back."

My mouth literally fell open as she paused for my reaction.

"And of course it is against all game ethics to allow you to pass on team weaknesses such as Palmer's broken wrist to another team."

"I didn't know Palmer had broken his wrist." I said quietly. "And I'm not using Oliver because he's the Gryffindor Captain, I'm not using him - if I was do you think I'd have put myself through that much bloody hassle?" I asked and she simply shrugged and let me carry on my rant.

"He kept dodging back and running away from being my friend, true but only because he's an idiot, I asked him out because I enjoy his company and he's perfect. . . Korsakov and the rest of that bloody team have it in for me and they're not above using Oliver to do it."

"Flitwick removed you as captain for lack of consistency."

"Only because Korsakov turned me getting stressed over essays and exam preparation into not caring about the game. They're still using my pissing game plan's I'll have you know, surely that's classed as cheating."

"I thought you were friends with Miss Korsakov."

"She hated me because I couldn't score against Gryffindor." I shrugged blushing slightly as she gave me a smile.

"Teenage politics." she sighed, "Well as long as there's no real evidence of cheating occurring then you may go. . .Miss Orme, try and relax Wood a bit, his handwriting is getting atrocious and my eyes aren't what they used to be."

"I'll try." I smiled shutting the door behind me and heading for my trunk, my old notebook to be exact.

---

"Where's Anna?" I asked Lorna as she pushed me over so she could sit next to Dan. "She got pulled in by McGonagall yesterday and I've not seen her since"

"She was scribbling away in her notebook all night so probably asleep." She shrugged, "Thank god she was using pencils, could not deal with that quill."

"What was she doing?"

"Dunno, but she was in like a trance just waved us off." She shrugged and I turned to Dan.

"Sounds like someone else I know." He grinned, nudging Lorna seconds before Sophia fell onto the bench, almost on top of Percy Weasley.

"Sorry Percy, I'm excited." She gushed patting his arm and wiggling onto the bench. "Where's Anna?"

"We don't know." I shrugged getting a little edgy, where the hell was she?

"Isn't she in bed?"

"Nope, just left." She frowned. "Her broom wasn't there actually thinking about it, that's why I nearly sat on Percy didn't expect you to be here Oll." She grinned winking at me as I frowned.

"Nope, I'm here, all alone."

"Aww baby." Soph laughed leaning across the table and pinching my cheeks. "You were never this mardy when you were the one doing the avoiding."

I snapped my teeth at her playfully as she laughed and turned to Percy talking about the new policies the ministry brought in over Christmas, his cheeks blushing red as she fluffed her hair and giggled.

"Hey." Anna's voice hit my ears making me spin around to glare at her, her hair was sticking up in all directions and she had that hoody of her cousins on over her old quidditch trousers. "Come with me."

"Oooooo." Soph sang breaking away from her conversation to tease us, giving Percy a small reprieve.

"And just where have you been?" I asked feeling possessive as I wrapped my arm around her shoulders.

"Working things out, I have a present for you." she shrugged kissing my chin and leading me out to the quidditch pitch.

"Why are we out here?" I asked frowning before smirking over at her, "I see no brooms."

"This is my most prized possession and I want you to have it and use it to beat that bitch." She smirked holding out her notebook, the same one she'd shoved into my hands at the start of the year. "Isn't this cheating?"

"I'm not telling you how to beat Ravenclaw." She grinned putting it into my hands. "It's simply an analysis of every single player in this school, so no matter who ends up playing you'll know exactly what they do."

"That's. . ." I started flicking through the pages seeing every name possible down.

"Weird?"

"Impressive." I grinned as she laughed hugging me around the waist as I looked through and saw my name. "I'm here."

"Yes, you need to know your weakness after all." She shrugged tip toeing to look with me.

"You got it wrong." I stated slipping the notebook into my pocket.

"But you do suck when things get shot from below and too fast." She frowned.

"Well I suppose now you're not the chaser anymore I don't really have one."

"Ah I won't distract you then." She laughed, her green eyes sparkling in the late winter sun.

"You always do." I grinned kissing her softly as she melted against my chest.

"Oh and McGonagall told me to get you to write neater too."

"Shut up Anna." I groaned letting her soft fingers pull me down as her lips teased mine with feather kisses.