☔ Purple Rain ☔

What's not To love about this man made masterpiece....everything about it screams Perfection & Nostalgia.. the Theme, the lyrics, His raw vocal ability, & of course the magic. You can't just sit down & listen to it & say its "Trash".. It's just impossible.. Nothing but hard work & dedication was put into it just like the rest of his albums B.PR & A.PR. Purple Rain not only an Album but also a song & movie that won Prince & The Revolution an Academy Award & 2 Grammy Awards. After 32 years it's still an instant Classic.

I remember when I first watched Purple Rain 2 years ago.. at first I was confused thinking to myself "huh.. i didn't know it was also a movie" I was switching through the channels & it was playing on Vh1 so I decided to watch it. When I reached to the part where The Kid was Performing The Beautiful Ones on stage singing to Apollonia... I fell in love with Not only the song but with The Kid & Prince Himself. Honestly..Watching him sing every word of the song with so much passion got me all emotional like Apollonia...especially the part when he sings "One thing, One thing's for certain babe.. I know what I want yeah!" While tugging his shirt a Little bit to the side... Man I was Shook. That's when I knew became a Fan/Friend.

- D 💫