September 21, 2016 ✋

5 months ago today.. Prince departed from this earth & passed onto the Afterworld.. A world of Never ending happiness where you can always see the sun, day or night. We are doves.. the doves who are still mourning him when we should be celebrating instead. I'm sure that's what prince would've have wanted. Remember prince's interview back in 1998 with Mel B he said "I'll celebrate the day I die". Honestly grieving isn't going to make the pain & sorrow go away its only going to be a reminder of what has happened... We Need to keep moving forward & not dwell on the negative. It's also very important to keep in mind that prince was all about Love and Peace & not Hate & Violence so Fighting over small irrelevant things will just be nothing but a waste of time. Prince was a "Make, Create & Let go" kind of guy when it came to music and that's one of many things that I actually liked about him. He was also a perfectionist in everything that he did & was described to be very observant. We should all continue to Keep his legacy alive by doing things like Listening to his music, Wear his Merchandise, Teach kids to play his songs in instruments, Etc. and most importantly spreading his messages about love, the importance and fairness of owning your own master recordings instead of being a slave to record labels. We won't let U down Prince ❤..

- D💫