The Muses and Love Songs ❤️

We all know the Purple One has had a history of women he was romantically involved with like Susan Moonsie, Denise Matthews formerly known as Vanity, Jill Jones, Sheila E, Susannah Melvoin, Kim Basinger, Anna Fantastic, Carmen Electra, Nona Gaye, Mayte Garcia, Manuela Testolini, And Bria Valente. These ladies not only got to worked with Prince but they also served as his Muses. which lead to the creation of such iconic love songs like Do Me Baby, Little Red Corvette, The Beautiful Ones, Kiss, Adore, Raspberry Beret, Erotic City, 7, I Hate U, Most Beautiful Girl in the World and many more. It's impressive how much time and effort Prince has put into creating these songs , dedicating them to the women he was in love with which is incredibly romantic & sweet. You must be pretty special if Prince were to write a song about you and frankly, it's very rare nowadays to meet and connect with a nice guy who would do anything for you, let alone write a song for you. The most Romantic song I personally think and feel Prince has ever made would without a doubt have to be Adore because of the sensual lyrics and the high notes he hits towards the middle of the song are just oh so effortlessly Beautiful. It's the kind of song you can just sit down and listen to in awe, maybe shedding a tear or two and imagine him singing it directly to you 💕...

- D💫