Relevance

It's just sad that nowadays in the music industry real talent isn't what they're looking for anymore. Most of today's mainstream music is just basic cookie cutter pop, singing and rapping about how much money you get, drugs, violence. Sex is still being sung about but, it's more conspicuous and more vulgar. Don't you just wish it could be like how it used be.. Prince music has sensual lyrics and some people perceived him as "disgusting" or a "brainwashing sex freak". Prince Didn't just make music strictly about sex, he covered themes of Spirituality, Love, Religion, and Peace. If you overlooked this then I suggest you should shut up and get your facts right. Prince was a bold brother and he done so much for music, breaking barriers and stereotypes, his song Darling Nikki is the reason why you see those small Parental advisory explicit content Stickers on the covers of albums and mixtapes.. yea .. he did that.

People really think gaining over 100 million followers on Instagram is an actual achievement.. that's funny cuz the people that be dissing Prince and other past legends are the same ones that are praising their "fav" who probably doesn't have any real talent to begin with and can't act or sing live without using auto tune.

Very few talented artists now still sing live and those few artists deserve all the  all the praise for it. Having a few hit songs on the charts don't really make you a Legend... Talent, Impact, longevity, and artistry does.