Tom x Chubby reader

Tom looks at you as tears fell from you eyes you were still in collage because you didn't finish. They called you names like "Fat bitch" and many others.

"Y/n" He whispered.

You look down "Go away"

He looks at you "y/n..please don't be like this" He sat by you and grabed his bass and sang.

"You seem to replace you're brain with you're heart you take things heart than you fall apart"

(HELL YEAH MY SHIT RIGHT THERE)

You smiled this was one of you're fav songs so you sang with him "You tried to explain but before you can start those crybaby tears come out of the dark"  (I know this song by heart so no google today)

You both sang together "someone's turning the handle to the faucet in you're eyes!"

You giggled you thought this was so sweet.

Tom smiles and kissed you "don't ever think you not good enough even if you're were skinny this still would happen so be happy with yourself"

You kissed back happy tears down you're face "Tom that's so sweet thank you!" You hugged him as he hugs back and whispers in you're ear "don't ever forget no matter how you look you're my chubby bunny"

You pushed him away and laughed "shuddup tommy!" Yall playful started pushing each other.

You thought to yourself  "i won't forget tom"

Don't forget you're beatiful
And thanks for reading bye!