Training

A.N. I do not own anything, they all go to their respective owners.

Marinette's P.O.V.

   It has been a few days since the incident, and the guards are still on high alert . My lessons still continued but they added more time with my defense classes . However, they did added some more lessons like learning how to uses a gun , grenade , and some other military like weapons.

I am currently in the archery range shooting arrows from left and right , while trying to avoid the arrows that were thrown my way . Now it might be dangerous, but the arrows they were shooting at me were plastic and I needed to be prepared just in case .

"Hold fire ."

Everyone stopped shooting and took a water break .

"Princess , that was a good performance, but you still need to move faster and act quicker."

"I'll try."

"You mustn't try , you will have to. Hawk Moth's grandfather used to be an army general , so have to be to cautious."

I nodded. This was getting to my nerves. He wants us to be scared and that's what he got , but I wonder ....

I went back and called Master Fu .

"Hello"

"Master Fu , I need some information."

"Certainly, what is it princess?"

"Does Hawk Moth use children to help him?"

"Princess what gives you that idea?"

"I got a ransom note that looks as if it were made by 8 year olds and I know that it's from him , it has his symbol."

"If that's the case , then we just have to capture the children , but not hurt them ."

"Do you know his actual name , Master Fu?"

"Yes, I have it here."

"I need you to answer me this. Is he one of the members in the service that helps me with the donations for the orphanage?"

"I'm afraid he is ."

"Wait , if you have his name , then he must be on the most wanted list in China !"

"Princess , I advice you not to look until you are sure that you really want to know who it is ."

"Master , was I close to him?"

"I'm afraid so."

I stood shocked. When I was young I only had a handful of friends . I still remember their names . But which one ? There were only five of us . And only Lila was out because she's a girl and Hawk Moth is obviously a boy ,but who could it be out of the three?

"Master , I'm going to need you to clear out all my schedule and replace it with training, until this all blows over."

"Done."

Ding

I looked at my watch . It was time for me to go to the shooting range.

Our trainer told us that we will be using paint ball guns , if we get three hits , we're out and we have to do more practice and overtime. There were 10 of us in all and this is an individual test. We get to choose a color , but once it's chosen , they have to get another color. I got emerald green. It reminds me of Adrien's eyes.

We were placed in this maze and it was dim . I ran and tried to avoid tripping. I turned and stayed still . I have a feeling that someone is near to me . And one of the common rules that all our trainers gave us is that we have to trust our instincts.

I looked around. And saw a small hole . I took a peak and saw one looking back and forth trying to make sure no one was near. I creeped closer and stayed absolutely quiet. I was fidgeting with the paint gun in his hands . I aimed and fired. His suit gave of a beep , indicating that he lost a life. I quickly left before he or someone else could find me .

I heard footsteps and turned around . She was behind me but didn't see me , I hid in the shadows and shot her. Her suit gave three beeps saying that she's out.

I turned and saw a guy and he was quicker than I was and shot me . I only have two lives left . I reloaded my paint gun and shoot him . His suit gave off two beeps . He ran . I wasn't going to let him go that easily and shot him again. He was out .

HONK

The game was over.

"That was pathetic! Half of you got shot in the first minutes of the game the others cowered while only three of you actually fought ."

One of the student raised her hands.

"Yes?"

"Can we leave now?"

"Well , the three who fought can leave which is the princess and those two love birds." , the trainer said pointing to a blushing couple.

"The others , OVERTIME!"

They groaned . And I was tired. I went back to the car where I was handed water and a towel. The way to the palace , we had to lower the windows a bit . Once we reached the palace, I read to the bathroom to take a long shower.

I changed into my nightwear and ate my dinner with silence. I went to my room and looked at some pictures of parents. I felt tears streaming down my face and I didn't care who saw me now . I miss them and I wish they were here with me and to tell me that everything is going to be alright.

I tossed and turned, but I couldn't fall asleep . I took out my phone and sent a quick text to Adrien.

I miss you. Wish you were here.

Eventually, I fell asleep with a dream of me and my parents , then it turned into me and Adrien with our future children .