Epilogue

Marinette's P.O.V.

It has been months since the wedding and things are going smoothly. I was able to prove myself to be a great queen! Adrien is currently with Felix in some meeting while I am with Bridgette talking about her wedding next week.

"I still can't believe he proposed to me." Bridgette smiled as she looked at the ring for the umpteenth time.

" Bridgette smiled as she looked at the ring for the umpteenth time

"He did, now how about -"

I was cut off by Tikki and mom who entered. Tikki was still covered in flour in some parts . She was probably running from the kitchen. She was a really good at baking. Her bakery is international! She named it 'Plikki' . I find the little logo cute.

"Okay girls , everything is perfect

"Okay girls , everything is perfect. The ingredients for the cake is coming, the flowers are going to bloom in a few days , and the invitations are given . It's all set." Mom said.

Tikki handed me a cup of ice cream with pickles and mustard. I took it greedily. "Thanks Tikki." I grabbed the spoon and took a bite. It tasted so good. They all looked at me weirdly.

"What ?"

Bridgette looked a bit green but then asked." When are you going to tell him?"

I smiled." He's probably finding out by now."

With Adrien

I went in to me and Marinette's room. She wasn't here since she and Bridgette are going to plan for her wedding next week. I saw a box in our bed. There was a note addressed to me.

 There was a note addressed to me