Extra Chapter(with & diva)

To omgimh : This is what I was talking about. Hope you like it, that is , if you're still reading this.

Meanwhile ~

Chloe was at her room. School was just finished a few hours ago. And while she was at school , everyone was ignoring her. Her classmates acted as if she didn't exist and while the teachers acknowledged her, they kept their distance .

She was as miserable as ever. She took a deep breath and took out the tracking device. Her father lets her leave the house, only if she wears the device. The wifi was back on and she was given her phone . But if she ever pulls a stunt like that again, her father will have no choice but to place her to a reformatory school.

Walking out , she kept her head down . Even though it has been months , people still look at her and whispers erupt. She went to a little cafe and ordered. The cafe was nearly empty , so not much people looked at her. She sat the very back and took out a book and pretended to read.

"Here's your order Ms. Bourgeois."

She looked up and saw a very familiar tomato colored hair. Nathaniel. He works here? She didn't know . Like her, Nathaniel doesn't have many friends .

"Thank you Nathaniel."

His eyes widened. "You know my name?"

"Yeah."

Awkward silence consumed them. Nathaniel cleared his throat. "I got to get back to work." When he left , Chloe felt empty again. Being around Nathaniel made her stomach feel as if there were butterflies were trying to escape. What was that feeling?

She stayed in the cafe for who knows how long , until it was closing time. They decided to close early since the manager has to go out of the country to visit her parents. Chloe got up and went out. It was raining. Perfect.

She didn't bring anything with her aside for money . Her phone is at her room, charging. Suddenly, someone came up to her.

"I can walk you home if you want."

She turned and saw Nathaniel with his umbrella. "It's okay , I'll just wait till the rain stops."

"That's going to take a while and it is getting dark."

Chloe was confused. Why is he being so nice to her? Didn't he heard that she was caught with robbery. What would the media say ? What would his parents say. It will be like Sabrina all over again.

"Aren't you afraid what the media would say?" She raised an eyebrow.

"That I'm simply helping my classmate get home because it's raining. I'm not afraid, besides, what's the worst they could come up with."

"That your dating a criminal."

Nathaniel looked at her shocked. "Is that how you view yourself?"

She gave out a humorless laugh. This is what people have been calling her. A criminal. It was harsh and it hurt so much. Her father is having a hard time with his duties because of her. He was so busy , he hardly has time for her. He was trying to wipe out the image that his daughter left. A trail of a criminal.

"That's what I've been called , but I'm getting used to it. I guess this is just karma coming back to me at full swing."

Nathaniel looked at her sadly. She looked the other way. She didn't want his pity. She felt as if she doesn't deserve it. She was surprised when she felt him hug her . Why so he doing this? And in public ! The paparazzi could be around here.

"No one has to go through that." He whispered into her ear.

She felt her cheeks burn, but said nothing. He took her hand in his and the other holding the transparent umbrella. He led her while she looked the other way. He was so kind to her , why is he doing this? What does he want. People were looking at them , but with Nathaniel by her side, she could hardly care. She felt complete when he's around. She felt as if she was home. Where she belonged.

Ever since she was a child, her mother said that she was meant to be with Adrien. That he was perfect for her. So when she died, she wanted to follow what she said. And at the news that she was alive and that she has a different family , hurt her. She abandoned them. She felt alone . They all left her. Her mother, her father, Sabrina, Adrien, who else.

They came to a stop. They reached her place.

"Nathaniel, I - th-th-thank you." She struggled with saying it. This was her first time thanking anyone for anything.

He nodded. "Goodbye Chloe." And with that , went the other way.

A.N . Hope you all liked it , be sure to vote for the wedding dress for Marinette, the chapter will come out at Friday. And be sure to leave a comment on what you think, I love reading them. And lastly, I own nothing. Adios .