The note

Marinette's P.O.V.

   The boys were playing in the game room and the guards were outside taking a break. It was almost lunch time , so Alya and I started cooking. We made a whole buffet. I was adding the finishing touches while Alya was setting the table.

By the time we were done , I grabbed a gong and bang it. "Time for lunch!", I called out.

All they boys ran to the dining room , even the guards. But I don't mind , it just makes me happy that they love our cooking so much. We all ate in peace. Or at least tried to .

Alya and I had to eat at the living room. The boys were eating as if they hadn't have food for months! Well , their loss. We ate and had the television. I took a c.d and played it .

Vampire Diaries

We were squealing at every Delena moment. They boys and the guards came running in.

"What's wrong?!"

"Delena !"

They looked at the screen and groaned. They all know about our obsession. They went back to the dining room. They left before we could gush about how perfect those two were or how they were so sweet .

Once the dishes were done , Mari went out to her room and changed into her new swim wear. The skirt was black with green tips and the the top was black with the sleeves colored green and the left sleeve said ,' I look purrety '.

She applied some sunblock lotion and went down to the hot tub . She brought her phone and it was a good thing that it was water proof . She took a dip into the hot water and used her phone for music . She felt someone behind her. It was Adrien.

"Mind if I join you my lady."

"Not al all chaton."

The music started playing in full volume.

You can be the peanut butter to my jelly
You can be the butterflies I feel in my belly
You can be the captain and I can be your first mate
You can be the chills that I feel on our first date

You can be the hero and I can be your sidekick
You can be tear that I cry if we ever split
You can be the storm cloud when it's storming
You can be the sunshine in the morning

Adrien would always be the hero between us , even if he denies . And I did cry when I had to leave him , it was cloudy days without him. But his smile brightened me when he came for my coronation.

"I didn't know that you like those kinds of songs bugaboo.", said Adrien with his eyes closed.

"Well now you do , I even have Cute in here ."

"You have got to be kitten me."

I rolled my eyes and changed it from Perfect two to Cute.

Your eyes are blue like the ocean
Maybe I'm lost at sea
Did the sun just come out
Or did you smile at me

I've been trying to reach you
But I can't seem to speak
Was it love at first sight
Because I walked by last week

"It seems that you have a side that I didn't know about."

"And what are you going to do about it?"

He went near to me and tickled me merciless.

"Stop!", I cried out of the giggles and laughter from my mouth.

"Why?"

"Or no kisses for the week."

That made him stop and pout at me , " you are so cruel ."

I giggled and kissed him . "What time did Felix say that he and Bridgette will be here ?"

"He said in a few hours , that is if they can escape mom from her questions and preparation for their wedding."

"So soon?"

He shrugged ,"it's my mom."

I nodded. A whoosh of wind was heard. We looked up and saw a jet . They're here! I stood up and grabbed Adrien's towel since I forgot mine.

"Hey! That was mine.", Adrien gave me the sad kitty eyes. It looked so cute. I kissed his cheek and ran down to the beach to great them.

"Bridgette! Felix! You guys made it!"

Bridgette ran to me, leaving her bags with Felix. "This place is amazing, love your towel by the way."

"Well it looks as if someone stole my brother's .", Felix stepped in .

"You guys were here and I left mine in my room .", I said innocently.

Felix grabbed his and Bridgette's bags and went in .

"We saved you guys a room next to mine ." , I said and showed them their room.

"Sorry guys , but this room is that that we have left

"Sorry guys , but this room is that that we have left .", I apologized.

"So we're going to have to share a room.", deadpan Felix.

"Yup , pretty much", said Adrien.

"Bridgette, you take the bed , I'll take the couch.", said Felix.

"Thank you Felix."

I left them and went to the living room. Thank goodness that dad played video games with me. I was already beating Nino up.

"Dudenette! How are you so good at this?", he asked.

"It's a talent." , I replied.

After my glorious victory , I went to the kitchen . I found some of the letters that were sent . And one of them was from him.

I know you're reading this your highness. I will have my revenge. I may be alone , but I am strong . Wait for me, I'm coming for you.

I screamed."Guards!"

They came rushing in a heartbeat. I pointed at the note that I dropped. One of them picked it up. What's Hawk Moth going to do now?

"Your highness, we advice you to stay here , with all the exits and windows  locked , we'll search the area ."

I nodded. They returned a few hours earlier. That letter was just sent , he wasn't here. But just in case , I had to have the guards stay outside my room. He's coming, I can feel it.

A.N. I do not own anything, they all go to their respective owners.