Ze reception

Adrien's P.O.V.

Marinette and I were driven to a garden themed reception. I instantly knew that mom was responsible for this. She always wanted everything too be perfect. It was amazing how this was put up. It was enough for all the guests and the faint sounds that came from the speakers gave a little relaxing vibe . Best Friend by Jason Cheng was currently playing.

Most of them went to the buffet for food.

The wedding was set on the first thing of dawn so that  when we get married, there won't be paparazzi and any news crew trying to barge in on our day

The wedding was set on the first thing of dawn so that when we get married, there won't be paparazzi and any news crew trying to barge in on our day. We wanted it to be peaceful. And so we chose dawn.

Everyone was either chatting , dancing , or eating. I on the other hand was feeding Mari a slice of the cake that we had sliced a few minutes ago.

 I on the other hand was feeding Mari a slice of the cake that we had sliced a few minutes ago

Tikki sure knew how to bake . The cake tasted amazing! I looked at Mari . She was too busy looking around. I grabbed a little bit of frosting and place it on her nose. She gasped. Her head whipped to my direction.

"You didn't "

I smirked." And if I did?"

I felt something cold on my cheek. Of course. If that's how she likes to play , then so be it. It started out a little game which then turned to full out war. Everyone was joining in.

"Every man for himself!" I shouted while I dodged a piece of meet. Who threw that?

This was going on for about 30 minutes until Master Fu called out." Enough!"

We all stopped and looked at him. "Now that we all had our fun, let's all take a seat and take turns giving out a few words for the wedded couple."

They all clapped as I led a nearly covered Marinette to the front table . Nino went up first

"Hey dudes and dudettes! I have a great story to tell! Remember that little slumber party Marinette hosted ? Well, Adrien took a quick nap before Mari called us , Adrien's phone rang. Now, being the friends we were , we answered it for him. It turns out , it was just a message from his father, but when we went through his phone , we uh, we did NOT know that he had a diary app . And at a moment of weakness, we let Max hack into it and we may have read some of them."

Adrien looked shocked yet had a faint blush on his cheeks. "Nino !"

Max then spoke up." You really need to find a better password than 'Marinette&I'."

I raised an eyebrow at Adrien." Really?"

His cheeks looked so red it would put Nathaniel's hair to shame.

"It's not my fault that I love you." He then proceeded to plant a sloppy kiss on my cheek.

"You all should have seen it ! It was filled with things like : 'why Marinette is an angel' , or,'100 ways to win my lady's heart' , or -"

I cut him off. "Okay we get it."

Adrien nuzzled my neck with affection. "Thank you angel"

I smiled. Nino cleared his throat. "And here it is folks ! The result of a beautiful relationship. Am I right?"

Cheers and applause met my ears.

"Anywho , Adrien, I was told that you had a little gift to your wife . Care to tell us."

He stood up." I'll just show you all."

He went to the side where a huge food covered cloth lay, he unraveled it to reveal a little piano. He took a seat and began to play. Tikki and Plagg went forward to help him with some parts.

We all applaud at the performance. It was simply miraculous.

Hours had gone and it was time for me to change out of my wedding dress.

It was really comfortable. Apparently, Adrien is planning on taking me to New York and Paris for our honeymoon.( Please note that they were married in China.)

Tikki and Plagg gave me a hug. Tikki gave me a little kiss on the forehead. "They would be so proud of you." Plagg said . I nodded.

Adrien took my hand." You ready?"

"Yeah, I am."

I'm ready to see what life brings me and Adrien.

A.N. I own nothing and they all go back to their rightful owners. Guys, listen. The next chapter is the last and I hope that you all loved the story. I had a great time writing it. Maybe I'll do a sequel or not , I don't know. But goodbye and don't forget to read my other story Markings of a soulmate.