Interrogation

A.N. I do not own anything . They all go to their rightful owners.

Third Person's P.O.V.

Master Fu and few of the guards were at the cell interrogating Samantha. She refused to talk and make up excuses whenever she has the chance to . Behind her , on the cell , the mark of Hawk Moth was still noticeable and caused few to wonder why she sprayed it. She was obviously a spy , but to why still remains.

"What was your order ?", asked Master Fu.

"What's your age?", Samantha asked back.

"Young lady , you are -"

"Look gramps , I don't want to be here , so you better let me out."

"I will not be disrespected-"

"I have the right to make a phone call."

"You already made one.", Master Fu said annoyed.

"So what ?", she shot back.

Master Fu rubbed his forehead. This was getting nowhere. She is avoiding and dogging the questions and wasting his time. She obviously knew something by that grin she wore on her face.

"Why do you want to kill the princess?" , asked Master Fu only with a calmer voice.

"My son asked to court her and that sorry excuse of a king refused, so he had to be eliminated, but the queen did made an arranged marriage so we killed two birds with one stone." Sam had an evil look in her eyes.

"By what will you gain by doing this?"

"If the princess values her life and the protection of her subjects then she better do as we say."

"She is well prepared to defend them from Hawk Moth."

"You don't know my son like I do !", she shouted.

"So he's your son , and I went through your records Miss Moth or Miss Bourgeois, which ever you wish to call yourself."

"Don't speak that name in my presence! It took me half a month to find away to fake my death and escape them , took a few money too , but they just thought they lost some of it to pay for the funeral.", cried Samantha.

"Do you even feel remorse ?"

"I deserve everything that sorry excuse of a princess has ! I want it all ! And only my son can give me that ."

"We contacted Mr Bourgeois and he is calling as soon as possible."

Samantha looked as if she knew that was going to happen .

"Go ahead that fat , pea sized brain of a mayor could hardly do anything right , can't even raise a simple brat." She spat.

"That is your daughter you are talking about!" , Master Fu exclaimed.

She shrugged her shoulders, "so what?"

Master Fu looked baffled. How could someone be like that to their own flesh and blood? He shook his head .

"Guards ! Please escort Miss Samantha to her cell and keep a close eye on her , she has more than meets the eye."

With Marinette

   I was Vedic chatting with Nino , Adrien and Alya . We were talking about what happened in the past few days . But the topic of me being royalty hit them hard.

"Dudenette, I can't believe you didn't tell is you were royalty !", exclaimed Nino.

"I told you , it was for safety ."

"Well , I don't mind , but you owe me an interview both you and Adrien." , said Alya.

"You really want to be a reporter huh?"

"No duh "

"Hey Adrien, how's Felix and Bridgette?"

"It feels so weird without you bugaboo, I feel like the third wheel every time that I'm with them ."

"Aww , poor kitty ."

"What's up with the nicknames?" , asked Nino.

"It just came to us.", I said.

"Hey , did you know that Felix and Bridgette uses the same nicknames?" , asked Adrien.

"Really ? Since when ?" I asked curious.

"Hey guys" , started Alya.

"Yeah " , we all said.

"I got a text from Rose , who got a text from Juleka, who got a text from Alix , who overheard from Max , who was told by Kim , who gained the information by eavesdropping the conversation from Mr. Bourgeois and the principal, that Chloe is coming back to school."

"What?!"

There was a knock at my door. "Princess?" . I sigh. "I'm fine." I turned back to my laptop in front of me .

"Seriously?"

Alya nodded , "unfortunately."

"This is just great ! We have to endure little miss thief." , groaned Nino.

"I have to agree with Nino Mari , why did you convince them to drop the charges?" , asked Alya.

"She may have deserved it , but she has to feel remorse after that . Her image is already in shambles, and her father is being questioned,her mother is dead and I think her in jail would put her into insanity."

Adrien smiled." No one can ever have a big heart than you do princess."

I blushed.

"I got to go to sleep guys , tomorrow is the coronation.", I yawned.

"Oh yeah , Nino and I are coming there as we speak .", Alya said.

"What?"

"Our parents let us come to China !"

"This is great news !"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world bugaboo, I'm with Tikki and Plagg in my mom's private plane , we'll be there by dawn." , added Adrien.

"Say hi to Tikki and Plagg for me ."

"I will once they're awake."

I smiled and yawn.

"Night."

We all said our goodbyes and I fell into a deep sleep . Preparing for what is to happen tomorrow.

In the cell

   I know that tomorrow is the coronation, but I deserve that crown . I want it . And it will be mine. I looked around. When are they coming to get me ? I am tired of waiting!