A little sneak peak at the next chap.

Marinette's P.O.V.

Unfortunately, the court date is postponed due to the judge is sick. She will be able to come back tomorrow. In the meantime, Hawk Moth is under tight watch. I relaxed at that.

When I was going to my room , I noticed that it was filled with white roses. In the middle of the room , where my bed is , was a bouquet of red rosebud roses. I went up to it. A tray of warm chocolate cookies layer next to it. I took a bite out the cookie .

A note was tied around the bouquet. It was from Adrien.

Follow my directions and you'll receive a surprise at the end.
First , go to the place where a ladybug gained a step to her dream.

Huh, I never pictured Adrien to be this type of person. But I followed it . A ladybug? Who could it -Tikki! She was the spy named 'ladybug' . And a step to her dreams? The kitchen! The place where we made a triple layer cake and where the chefs and maids complimented her for her outstanding cooking skills.

I was about to open the door, when I saw another note.

Before you leave , wear the dress that I hang for you in your closet.

Okay?

It was one of my favorite dresses

It was one of my favorite dresses. I wonder what he has in mind.

Adrien's P.O.V.

I stared at the jewel in the box . I hope she accepts it. It was a beautiful , silver, ...............

Hahahahahaha , I love cliffhangers . That is if IM the one giving it. BTW, I do not own anything. They all go to their rightful owners.