Prologue - Back to Gravity Falls

The sun was rising, the birds was chirping, and the wheels on the buss went round and around.

The first thing Mabel and Dipper did this early morning was to pack all their belongings and get ready to move. To a new home.

In Gravity Falls.

Mabel was as happy as ever. She would be with her best friends again! To be with Candy and Grenda, and of course Pacifica again. Pacifica and Mabel became friends after Weird Magendon, when her parents had to move to a smaller house and they had to live like normal people. That was when she understood how everyone else lived, and apologized to everyone one for how she treated them. After that she and Mabel became best friends.

Dipper on the other hand was existed to come back! He could see his family and friends again to, but that is not the reason he was existed. He could not wait to solve mysteries and fine new creatures. He had lost all of his information after Weird Magendon, when the worst demon in the world had burned them to ashes.

Bill Cipher.

The name of the demon brought back memories to the sixteen year old boy. The war, the weirdest things that has happened to him, and grunkle Stan losing his all his memories just to defeat Bill.

Dipper looked outside the window, thinking of the memories of old times. The bad one's and the good once. As he was thinking he held on to a book in his hands. A blue book with a silver pine tree in the front of the book. On the pine tree it was a number on, and the number of the blue journal was one.

It was nothing written in it, except from "Belongs to Dipper Pines". He was so used to his nickname that he wrote it as his real name, even though his real name was Mason.

He felt Mabel's head on his shoulder, heard the vibration from her snores. He looked down to see his twin sisters face. The braces on her teeth was gone, but she still looked like herself from four years ago, but a bit older. The sweaters was still the same, but a bit bigger. Her hairstyle was the same. Everything was the same. She even held Waddles in her arms.

"Next stop: Gravity Falls." Was heard over the buss. Mabel woke up from her slumber and her eyes wide open. She was fully awake even though she just woke up.

"Bro bro! Did you hear that?! We are back! And for good this time! Yeshhhh!" She shouted and jumped up and down with Waddels still in her arms. "I can't wait to see the others!"

Dipper rolled his eyes. That was so typical his sister.

"Yes I know Mabel. I can't wait either, but could you calm down?" Dipper said to his sister. She looked over to him. And she decided to say something that would make her brother turn.

"Fuck no!"

"HEY! Language!" Dipper said to his sister.

"You're quoting from Captain A? Brother, turn down your geek."

"Never!" He told his sister. They where about to wrestle, but the buss stopped. And Mabel gasped.

"We are here! Yes! Come on bro bro, let's go!" She shouted to her brother. She picked up her stuff as fast as she could. Trying to hold on to Waddles to as she held on to five bags.

"I'm coming, Jesus Christ!"

"Language~!" She shouted back to her brother. He rolled his eyes, but he followed her out of the buss.

As they came out they were greet by their grunkles, Soos, Wendy and all of their friends.

"Everyone! I missed you so much!" She ran to everyone and jumped. Candy and Grenda catches her and held her tight. Pacifica rolled her eyes, but came toward them and joined the hug.