Chapter 4 - Magic gone wrong

*Bill's P.O.V*

Everything was black. What happened?

I opened my eye, and looked around. I was in Shooting Star's and Pinetree's room, laying in Pinetree's bed with a blue blanket over me. When I looked toward the door Pinetree came in.

"Hey Bill. Remember anything?" He asked me. I tried to remember what happened, and then it came to me.

"Where is that unicorn with shit in it's mouth!" I said out loud in an angry voice. Remembering what that now naked unicorn said.

"It is okay Bill!" Pinetree shouted at me, looking kind of terrified and shocked. "What happened with you when you got mad? You just snapped."

"I don't remember so much of it. I don't know." To tell the truth, I remember the reason, but it is hard to explain.

"Well-". Then we both heard a scream. It sounded like Shooting Star.

We both got worried and headed downstairs. When we got down we saw food floating, the chair got a mouth with sharp teeth, and some of the things were on fire. Both me and Dipper was shocked when we saw this, we just stood there like question marks.

"BILL!"

Huh? Why did Ford shout at me? I don't even know what is going on!

"Bill, stop it in this instant!"

"I don't even know what is happening you stupid meatsack!" I shouted back at him, I don't where stupid meatsack came from, but it sounded right.

"STOP BOTH OF YOU!" Dipper shouted at us. "I thing Bill just got his powers back or something, and he can't control them." Wait? My what powers? "Bill, could you try to stop this or something?"

"I didn't even know I literally had powers before the unicorn pissed me of!" Suddenly the color of the flames turned black.

"Please Bill, just... Try to calm down and try to control the powers." Dipper tried to say to me, and my flames suddenly turned light red.

I calmed down and tried to stop it, I closed my eye, I felt a light feeling in my body. When I opened it up again everything was back to normal.

"Good job Bill." Dipper told me.

"Thanks kid."

"Kid?" Dipper was not amused. "Listen, you are much more of a kid than me."

"Sorry." I rolled my eyes. Yesh Pinetree, no need to be that blunt.

"Yes, I remembered something! We should get more of the ingredients to the transformation! Guys let's go if Bill is fine again." Mabel said.

#

Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, SHIT!

"RUN!" Mabel shouted to us as we ran away from the minotaur. The reason why we were chased my this monster is maybe because I with an accident made his horns to jelly. And he was not pleased.

"BILL WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!" Dipper shouted at me as I held on to his hoodie.

"I CAN'T CONTROL THIS STUPID MAGICAL POWER STUFF REMEMBER!" I shouted back at him. "I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO LOOK AFTER EYE-BATS! NOT A GIANT HORN DUDE THAT LOOKS LIKE IT'S GOING TO KILL US AND PROBABLY CAN EVEN WITH THAT JELLY OF A HORN!"

"GUYS! STOP FIGHTING! WE GOTTA RUN FASTER!" Mabel shouted at us as we turned left toward a mountain. We came up toward a small cave and ran inside. The minotaur didn't see us inside the cave and was confused, he turned another way and hoped to catch us. Stupid jelly horn meatsack.

I wasn't tired because I sat on Pinetree's shoulder all the time, but both Pinetree and Shooting Star was exhausted. The sweat ran down their forehead, their hair was wet, and they both had flustered faces.

"We got away." Mabel lay down on the ground, trying to calm down.

"Yes, but we would have to if it wasn't for a certain demon." Dipper said with a red face.

"I said I can't control it you meatsack." I replied back to him, kind of irritated. "How am I supposed to control something I can't even remember!" Angry at myself for not being able to control this stuff.

"Magic gone wrong people." Mabel said. "I guess we have to look another place for the eye-bats." Mabel raised herself up and then I saw she had a shocked face.

"Look up..."

Both me and Dipper looked up, and what we saw made our eyes pop. What we saw was hundreds of eyes looking at us, they all looked crazy in their eye.

"... What are those?"

"Eye-bats..." Dipper told Mabel.

"..."

"Talk about the devil and he should appear." Dipper looked toward me. "Bill. Take the jar and try to catch one, I hold you up." Dipper said.

"What. You think that would work? Sorry, but that is a stupid idea. Can't we just grab one of those lower down?" I smirked at Pinetree.

I went toward one of the bats who was twenty centimeters up from the ground and tried to catch it.

"..."

I should have listened to Pinetree.

"...........aauuuAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

The eye-bat bit me! How the hell can this creature get teeth?! I thought they only had a eye and two wings attached to it!

Why the hell does it have teeth under their eyelids!

"Bill!" Dipper tried to shout at me, but I was to busy to scream bloody murderer.

"I got it!" Mabel shouted to us.

I tried to look at the stupid creature she had caught in the jar, but my eye was full of water.

"GAAAAAH!" It bit me harder.

Then I turned extremely mad. I took my other hand and grabbed the awfully retarded creature, and squished it to almost death. I saw my palm get a red flame, and I burned the eye-bat so hard it won't even come to hell.

"Bill?" Mabel shyly asked me.

"Yes Shooting Star?"

"Are you okay?"

"Just angry at the eye I don't know how bit me but still did, so yeah, I have it fine Shooting Star." Both Dipper and Mabel looked at me worried.

"I'm fine. Let's go and get some of the other ingredients and then take a long break tomorrow. Deal?" Both Dipper and Mabel suddenly got a flash of fear in their eyes.

"What is the matter? Did I say anything wrong?"

"... Um, no. We just had bad memories right now. No need t worry." Mabel told me.

"If you say so Shooting Star." I went to Dipper and he let me sit on his shoulder. Then we were on our way to get some more ingredients.

A/N: Hope you liked this chapter! I worked hard for it.