Chapter 1 - Amnesia

*Dipper's P.O.V*

This was horrible! Why did I do such a stupid thing? Stupid, stupid, stupid!

The light faded, and there Bill Cipher was. His yellow body formed as a triangle with one eye in the middle. He looked at me and began to laugh, maybe of my stupidity.

"NYHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA! HAHAHHAHAHahhahhahahhahahaah. hahahha, haha, ha. Ah....". Bill stopped to laugh and looked around himself. "Where am I?"

Huh? What did he mean? Gravity Falls hasn't changed that much, not even a little. I looked confused at him. Why is he acting so weird?

"Who are you?" Bill stopped for a moment, and then I saw his eye got wide open. "Who am I?!" His small arms grabbed the top of his triangle head and he began to panic.

"Huh?" That was the most clever thing that came out of my mouth.

He can't remember who he is? Why? And why is he panicking? I thought he were a crazy demon who didn't think of such things. He walked around and around.

"Hey, you! You...! Um, whatever your name is! Do you know me?" Bill asked me. What should I say?

"....."

"Hey. Can you say anything?"

"....."

"Hey. I asked you a question. Do you know me?"

"....."

Bill began to look irritated. Shit, I don't want to piss him of. Who knows what will happen in his condition?

"Kind of." I told him. He looked at me with a hopeful eye.

"Sooo, do you know my name?" Bill came closer toward me.

"Yes..."

"Can you tell me?"

"Um...". My fingers flickered and sweat ran down my face. "Bill. Bill Cipher."

"Bill? Huh? That is my name?" He murmured to himself for a little while, until he turned toward me. "I almost forgot to ask. What is your name?" He asked me. He didn't seem harmful right now, so I lowered my guard a bit.

"Dipper."

"Dipper. Well I guess I owe you one. Thank you for telling me my name." Bill looked around himself, he looked toward left and right. "What happens now?"

"I don't know. You tell me."

"Can you help me? I don't know what is going on."

Me neither.

"Hm. Come with me Bill, I guess I could try something to figure out what is going on." I began to walk back to the Mystery Shack, and Bill followed me. Well, he walked with his small legs like a normal person or something.

"What are you doing?"

"Following you, what does it look like?" He asked me, like he had no clue he could fly.

"Well, um. Can't you just fly or something?" Bill looked confused yet again.

"I can fly?"

"Well, you could before."

Bill looked down on himself. I saw he tried to lift himself up with going on his tip toes, but it didn't work.

"I can't. Are you sure I could fly? That is stupid. How the hell can I fly?!" Bill began to jump up and down like a angry little dorito with legs.

"Do you need help?" I took my hand toward him. He looked at it for a while, but took my hand. I lifted him up on my left shoulder, and let him sit there.