Chapter 9 - Can't take my eyes of you

"Bill, where are we going?"

"Wait..."

"Bill."

"Yes Pinetree?"

"What are we going to do?"

"I don't know how old I am."

"Do you listen to me?"

"Yes i have legs."

"BILL!"

"Huh?"

"Do you listen to me?"

"No."

Bill still walked into the forrest without saying a word. Dipper was curious to what they were supposed to do. They didn't talk in half an hour untill Bill suddenly halted and Dipper crashed into him.

"Omfh!" Came out of Dipper as he was glued into Bill's back.

"We are here!" Bill whispered to Dipper in a exited way.

"Where is here?" Dipper didn't understand what was  going on at all. Bill grabbed his hand and leaded him toward some rocks.

"This place Dipper!" Bill smiled in a cute way, which made Dipper blush a fade pink on his face.

Bill walked toward the rocks and apparently it was a small opening in between the rocks you could almost not see.

They walked inside and it was dark, making the brunette question what the blond creature, now human boy was planning.

As they came deeper inside Dipper could see some light. The lights was in different colors and they became stronger the more they walked inside.

"What the-!" Dipper whispered right before they got their destination.

As they entered he could see the most beautiful place he has ever seen. There was the most beautiful mini forest he has ever seen with flowers everywhere, there was fairies that glowed in different shades of the rainbow and some small but beautiful mini rivers inside.

"This is beautiful!" Dipper said exited to the blonde boy. They looked at each other and smiled. Then suddenly everything stopped. They starred into each other's eyes, they didn't know why they couldn't stop starring at each other but they didn't complain.

"I can't take my eyes of you." They both thought as they walked closer to each other, it was kind of like an force that pulled them.

They where really close to each other when they understood that something was wrong. Their bodies moved without permission, literally. They both began to panic and they could see it in each other's eyes.

"What is going on?" Screamed their eyes as they where just one inch from each other.

*A/N*
Yes a really short chapter I know, but I thought it fits perfectly in for the plans that will come! ;)
Hope you enjoyed and see you soon! The story is back!