Chapter 2 - They are afraid of me

*Dipper's P.O.V*

"Pinetree. Are you awake?" I heard someone said.

"Pinetreeeeee~!" I woke up and saw Bill ten centimeters away from my face. What does he want?

"What?" I said kind of sleepy. He looked at me with the one eye like he couldn't understand how I could sleep for so long.

"We gotta talk Pinetree." He had kind of an serious voice.

I sat up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.

"What is it?"

"Why do some people scream at me when I walk outside?" What?! Bill went outside?! Fuck! Everyone will think Gravity Falls will go under again!

Don't panic, don't panic, don't panic.

"Well... Before you had amnesia you where kind of a bad person. And you look like a walking dorito." I told Bill. He kind of look sad. Shit, I shouldn't said he looked like a walking dorito.

"...."

"Sorry."

"It's fine. And I guess I look kind of different than the rest of you. You have two eyes, I have one. You have a long body with parts I don't have one, and so on." Bill told me. Now I feel kind of sad for him.

"But you can't change who you are. I think you are ok right now as you are." I told him to make him happier. I hate to say this, but I feel bad for him.

"..."

"What is it?"

"You said that I was kind of a bad person before my amnesia. Was I that bad? So bad that people fear me?" He asked me. Things just got more personal.

"I don't know what I should tell you. You seem like a ok person now, but I don't know. I guess people can tell who you are with your demon form."

"I want to change that.."

Huh?

"Do you know any way to transform me to a human?" Wait. He wants to be human?

"No, but maybe grunkle Ford knows."

"Let us go to him. Come on Pinetree, let's go."

We walked down to the kitchen and saw Ford there. He wore a white knitted sweater Mabel probably has made, and black jeans with brown combat shoes.

"Hey, grunkle Ford?" Ford looked toward me, and then at Bill. I knew he still was surprised that Bill hasn't destroyed anything yet.

"You know everyone is afraid to see Bill." I stated as a fact, and Bill turned kind of red in the color.

"Of course. What did you expect when he almost killed everyone in Gravity Falls and made everything horrifying? Not even I like to think about it. And I have seen a lot of terrifying things in my life. And Bill is the reason for that to." Ford told me. I looked over to Bill and saw he looked shocked about what Ford told him about his previous self.

"The thing is grunkle Ford. He wants a human body." I saw him spited his own coffee.

"Are you mad! We will not let him take over another body! You remember when he took yours!"

"WHAT!?" Bill was extremely confused now. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN I STOLE DIPPERS BODY?!"

"Anyway." I tried to switch the topic. "That is not what I meant. I mean that Bill get his own body. To transform him into a human."

Ford was quiet for a long time.

"I will see what I can do, but just so you know. It may not work."

"Thank you anyway." Bill told Ford and climbed down from my shoulder. He walked up toward my room, and he had struggled to get up the chairs. But somehow he got up.

"Ford, will you really help him?"

"Don't want to, but I guess I must." He paused. "It may take a week or two, but we can do it. But you guys have to get the ingredients to do it. I have done this on a smaller creature before, to transform them to something else. I make a list, give me paper." I gave him some paper I found right next to me and a pen.

He wrote list of the ingredients and handed them to me.

"You have to get this."

My eyes went to the paper and I scrolled down trough all of it. Shit.

*Bill's P.O.V*

Did I really do all that? How? I can't even fly as Pinetree told me I could do. I feel so weird.

I was in front of Dipper and Mabel's room, and then I walked in.

Mabel was on her bed and did something, I don't know what she did. I guess she knitted, something Pinetree told me she loved to do.

"Ah! Bill, perfect timing! Come here!" I came toward her, wondering what she wanted.

"What is it Shooting Star?"

"Come up on the bed, and you see." I looked up toward the bed, shit. How am I supposed to get up there?

"Shooting Star, as you maybe can see I can't get up. It's to high up." I told her. Suddenly she realised what I said.

"Oh, sorry dorito! Here, let me help you!" Dorito? Really? Why do they keep calling me that?

She helped me up, and I saw she held a yellow sweater with a black bowtie in front of me.

"I made you a sweater! Do you like it?" Mabel asked me.

"Of course Shooting Star!" I held my small arms up, and the putted the sweater on me. So comfy!

I heard Pinetree walked in, I looked toward him and saw he had a amused face. He walked toward us and sat down on the brown haired girls bed. And his eyes where on me.

"Cute." I heard he murmured. Well thank you Pinetree, you ain't bad yourself.

"Um, I have good news and bad news. The good news is that grunkle Ford will help us transform you to a human. It may take a few weeks."

"And the bad?" I asked him.

"We have to get this." He handed me the paper. My eye looked at the words written down and I wondered what some of this things where. I handed them to Shooting Star.

"Shit!" She sad out loud.

"What is it?"

"An old enemy." She grabbed my arm and looked me deep in the eye. "A sparkling ass will get kicked when we find them. We help you." I never seen her have this vengeful look on her face before.

But I just remember her from yesterday..

A/N: Hello! A new chapter! I know it's kind of short, but it is meant to be. I think you guys noticed that Bill is not his usual self, but that is because amnesia. Trust me, he gets a bit crazier after a while.

Guess what he gives Pinetree as a present.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter! (Or not, idk)

- BGP