IMPORTANT! A/N (please read)

Good day people, it's me, the author of the book.

I want to tell you guys that I completely forgot this fanfiction, but I went back and I see it has gotten quite popular. So I will continue the story!

But I need to catch up on Gravity Falls again since it has been a while, I will also do some changes in the story to make the chapters longer and more enjoyable with better grammar if I made any mistakes.

I got other interests for a while and forgot this story, and I apologise for that. But the story will continue!

AND IF YOU HAVE SUGGESTIONS FOR THE STORY PLEASE COME WITH IT IF IT FITS THE STORY. I can take requests if it fits. I will also credit you, and if I forgot it, please tell me.

This A/N will stay up for a while, but will be taken down after the story is finished or the story has a plot that will be followed.

If you read this far, thank you and I hope you have a nice day.

PS. Please check out my other stories if you're interested. If it's not for your taste it's okay. But if you know someone that is interested please tell themif you want. The fact that people enjoy my stories makes me more motivated and I be grateful. :)

- BlackGoldPyramide