Chapter 6 - How to Eat

*Mabel's P.O.V*

Oh my gosh! I ship it!

I looked at Bill over the dinner table, he sat beside my brother. And I am excited to see them together.

"Bill."

"What is it Mabel?" Bill looked toward me with a frown.

"How do you eat?" Everyone went silent.

"When I think about it... Bill, how do you eat?" Dipper asked Bill.

"Um, I'm not sure if you guys want to know." Bill sat back at the chair. Dipper had a frown on his face.

"Bill, I am worried. You never eat at the dinner table." Oh my gawd, yes! I was thinking when he said it. "Please tell me so I am not worried anymore."

Bill looked at Dipper, he closed his eye and sighted.

"Fine."

Bill got a nacho chip. He held it in his hand so we all could watch. Dipper, grunkle Stan, grunkle Ford and I watched closely. Did he have a secret mouth somewhere?

Suddenly I see his eye close and when he opens it again it is a mouth with his eye on the inside.

"What the hell?" Grunkle Stan said as Bill ate the nacho.

Bill finished his nacho and gulped it down.

"I told ya." Bill told us. "Do you want to let me eat in secret so I don't freak you out again or what?"

"Well, that explains how you drank soda when you used my body." Dipper said to himself.

"What?"

"Nothing. The point is it isn't that weird. Just eat." Dipper told Bill.

"How is it not weird?"

"Trust me, this is Gravity Falls. I have seen weirder stuff. You get used to it." Dipper told Bill while he grabbed a nacho with melted cheese on top.

Everyone continued to eat dinner, while I was thinking of an plan.

A/N: I am so sorry, this is a short and stupid chapter, but I had nothing else in mind. I don't know what to write about next! I know, but it will go to fast. I am sorry for late chapter. I guess this is a extra chapter. Anyway...

REALITY IS A ILLUSION!
THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM!
BUY GOLD!
BYEEEEEEEEEEEE!