CHAPTER 3

Girls' Hostel, 9.00pm
…………………………………
Misha had called me. She was saying that I need to go for hill trekking with her gang. I had tried to reason with her that I don't know anything about trekking . I hadn't even seen a proper hill until then. But she didn't listen. She said that she'd pair me up with Kabir the best trekker of the college and would come to pick me up at 5 am.
So I decided to go to bed early.

Dehradhun Hill station, 5.10 am
…………………………………………………
We arrived shortly. The place was spectacularly beautiful. The sun hadn't shown untill then and may be that's why the place seemed quite mysterious too.
Misha had already introduced me with her people... And they were Ruhi aka tracker, Angad, Rubina, Jeffery and yeah of course  Kabir and T.
I was quite curious about a girl being named tracker and Misha sarcastically  explained that she had left no guys in the college to track down that's why Misha had named her tracker. But tracker was cute I must say.
We needed to start before sunrise and so with no late we started wearing our safety outfits. I also had to wear a belt which was connected by rope to Kabir's belt. Kabir was on the lead so literally had nothing to do except grabbing the rope and hanging. But yet I was scared. I had height phobia and completely no trust over my fate.

So we started our trekking in no time.

T's POV
………………
How dare was she?? She paired up with my boyfriend for trekking. Nobody dared to touch T's property until today. I promise she won't be spared.
I am gonna teach her a lesson.....

Piya's POV
……………………
Kabir was leading me... And I was just grabbing the rope for support. We were  about reach the top when something happened....
I felt the rope between my hands was becoming loose. I was scared to death and called out to  Kabir.
:Ka... biiiirrrrr.... There's something wrong with the rope.
:Piya don't worry I'm here... I'm not gonna let you fall.
Saying this he just jerked the rope with his hand and the rope was torn.
I got separated and suddenly I began to fall...
:Kabi.....rrrrr..... Mi.... Shhhhaaa.... I'm falling!!!!!!!!
Misha just noticed what happened and she screamed at the top of her voice.... While  I was hanging on by holding on a rock.
:Piya don't worry... And don't look down..... I'M COMING....
:Misha.... I can't misha.... Please come  fast.... KABIRRR...
:Piya please just two minutes... I'm gonna pull you up.... Don't panic.
And they were  coming down to me. To save me. But I couldn't hold on for long. My hands were  aching. So somehow  I slipped....
I screamed like hell ... And suddenly I discovered myself on the air.
I was going down in full speed...
In my head I was sure I was going to die. I was picturing my friends and my family before my eyes. How hurt my mom and dad would be hearing this tragic death of mine. Though I couldn't believe that this was actually happening with me.
My friends were  shouting seeing me falling .It might be hurting them the most.
When I was again expecting hard ground or rough rocks something miraculous happened............

I was on someone's arms again.
And when I opened my eyes I saw it was the same eyes!!!!
Same icy hypnotic blue eyes I saw in jungle yesterday night.
He was my saviour once again.

The sun was rising and it was becoming brighter. So I was able to see him then.
In addition  to his beautiful eyes I could see his face too. His illuminating face in sunlight,  chiseled cheek bones, parted lips was driving  me crazy. I kept staring at him like I was frozen, like the time has stopped around us. He seemed like some dream to me. Wait was I dreaming???or he's real??? How can someone be so perfect??
Who was he??... An angel?? Who was sent by God to save my life. Or he's just a human and all these things had happened  were  mere coincidence.
But I couldn't keep staring like that for long.... I didn't  even realise when I closed my eyes.

Stranger's POV
………………………

I was roaming in the forest when I heard someone scream. Someone might be in danger and I couldn't just stand there. I needed to save that person.
I rushed to the place where the sound came from. It was the hill station. And I just saw some girl falling from the top of a hill.
I spread my arms to hold her. She would surely die if I wasn't there on time. No human can survive falling from that much height.
And she landed on my arms.
But it was....... HER.....
But how could that be.... She's a human.
I saw HER centuries before burning in the fire and dying before my own eyes. How can SHE come to life then????
Is she real???  Or I'm  just imagining things......
I noticed her baby brown eyes too. She might be the same girl I saw in the jungle that night. I couldn't been able to see her face then like now. But how she look exactly like HER??
The only difference was her charcoal curls.
I was staring at her with disbelief when she just fainted in my arms. She might have gone through a lot.
Just then I heard other voices too. Some people were shouting aloud taking the name "Piya" again and again. They might be searching for  her.
I must go now. I couldn't let myself expose before them.
Then I landed her on the ground gently and rushed away from there...as fast as I could.
But I couldn't let her slip away like that. I need to keep an eye on her and get to the depth of this matter.
I need to find out if she's HER or not.