CHAPTER 13

Kabir's p0v
....................
I was right there staring at her when she was standing all confused with that chit no 56 in hand watching everybody finding their partners for the dance.
I wouldn't even spare a moment to go at once and introduce myself to her if mish hadn't forced me to stay back and poisoned my mind with the trick of torturing her! In her opinion I should let her wait and leave alone to get desperate enough so that she can't turn all friendly when I would get close to her.
I don't how long mish would make "us" suffer. Even 5 mins seeming like 5 years to me!!!
I can't wait to hold her in my arms...

Abhay's p0v
.....................
Everyone's on the dance floor, busy in chatting, finding their partners and throwing reactions to each other. I wonder what would her reaction after finding her real partner! Just waiting for the right time to make my move.
I vamp heard misha convincing kabir to wait for a little. How long would that be? He's more impatient than I'm!
I put down my drink as soon as I see
Kabir approaching her. Time for the show of the night!!!
______________________________________

Kabir: hey Piya! Participating in the dance?
P:yeah I just happened to put out a chit on paanchi's insist but is now with no luck in finding who the hell is gonna be my partner!
:let's see if I can help you with that! What's your number?
:ummm... 56!
:(chucking happily) really!
:what's so funny?
:ummm...I was also with no luck in finding my partner with this same number!!!
:wow...what!?
Abhay:uhh...really? Can you please put out your chit so that we can see the number 56 printing on it?
Piya:what the hell! Who are you to say that?
Kabir:cut crap okay?
Abhay: attention everyone! You are probably missing one super interesting live daily soap!
The place falls to a silence then. Misha, Panchi, Danishq and others come closer to know what hell is going on there!
Abhay: come on Rathode...show me your chit!
Kabir frawns at me when I give him "just prove this moron wrong" look. On my accord he then starts checking his pockets while his firm expression just turns into a blank one! Trouble...I guess!!
More than worrying for my friend's reputation I'm just too disgusted to see Him grinning right now.
Abhay:can't find?! You won't cause that num is with me!
Misha:what? No...it can't happen!
Abhay:why can't it happen?! I'm the one with the 56th chit.....when he's lost his one!! Isn't it guys? (Facing the crowd)
Misha:no!! Um.. Actually...(visibly stammering) okay, fine! Kabir buddy you need to back off! As per the rules abhay should be on the dance floor!

I then look at her with a visible winning smirk! It's clear that the sky seemed to break down on her head with that one thought of having an intimate dance with me!

Piya's p0v
.................
What hell just happened?
A minute ago I was so relaxed seeing Kabir.....but where did he come from? Why does he have to ruin my every peace??
Just as misha assures him as my partner, he stretches out his hand to me. Evil was all ridden allover on his facial expressions...his gleaming eyes, his smirk was giving me an uneasy feeling hard to explain! I was so numb by the incident that I was not able to reply his invitation. But he didn't wait a sec as the music started! He just grabbed my hand and dragged me to the dance floor......
______________________________________
And then there we go.......
My hand entwined with his, his other hand resting on my waist while mine resting on his shoulder! We both are so close to each other but yet so far!
A minute ago I thought this would be most uncomfortable situation for me in the world. But it's not....deep down I feel safe and warm like some promise of spring when you've been expecting bitter winter! Except my heart is racing faster...blood in my veins has become warmer....mouth is drier and I'm feeling like all I want from the universe is to relive these moments again and again!!!

Ae kaash, kaash yoon hota..
Har shaam saath tu hota..
Chup chap dil na yoon rota..
Har shaam saath tu hota..

I wish it would so happen
every evening you could be there with me
my heart wouldn't cry silently like that,
every evening you could be there with me..

Guzaara ho tere, bin guzara
Ab mushkil hai lagta
Nazara ho tera, hi nazaara
Ab har din hai lagta..

My time should pass without you -
it seems difficult now..
I should see just you
is the feeling everyday..

Haal e dil tujhko sunata
Dil agar ye bol pata
Bakhuda tujhko hai chahta jaan..
tere sang jo pal bitata
Waqt se main woh maang lata
Yaad karke muskurata haan..

It'd tell you the condition of my heart
if my heart could speak,
by God it loves you my love,
the moments I'd live with you
I'd ask for them from time,
(and) remembering them I'd smile..

Abhay's POV
.....................
I was clearly hoping to see the expression of disgust on her face, which slowly changed into something pleasant. I could see her blush!!! Maybe the song or my excessively handsome face had made her feel so....

Tu meri raah ka sitara..
Tere bina hoon main awaara
Jab bhi tanhai ne sataya
Tujhko besaakhta pukara..

You're the star of my path,
without you I'm vagrant
whenver loneliness troubled me,
I called you everytime..

aa chahat hai meri la-fanaa
Par meri jaan
Dil mein hoon rakhta han..haan..

come, my love is never ending,
but my love,
I keep you in my heart..

I make an attempt to swirl her onto the music and and draw her closer by which our faces come much closer then its supposed to. She seemed more and more swayed into music!! Her eyes became automatically closed, lips parted and...

Soothing soft music by violin is playing and on the dance floor there was only a couple dancing.....immersed in love.
Both dressed in royals, the boy in formal with a bow tie and the girl in traditional ball gown with white flowers on her Romanian style bun. Hearts were dancing in sweet song of love and joy, when they kissed.....

.....and we were so close that we could feel the heat of our breath on our face. There was a peculiar but strong urge to take her lips into mine...I was just going to when I saw.....

HER

She was there, standing just behind the woman in my arms, the woman who looks exactly like HER but not HER. Tears are flowing from her eyes...seemed like her world shattered in that very moment!!!
I then looked at Piya who was staring at me giving me that "confused" look. Then I looked back at HER.....but she's been slipping away....No I'm not going to lose her again....No!!!!

M...A...I...T...H...L....E...E!!!!

I then pushed the woman in front of me...and rushed outside!!! I can't...I just can't afford to lose her again..........