CHAPTER 7

Abhay's POV
Richand's Residence
………………………………
I am now sitting with my "parents" in our royal mansion's hall. We have been playing this so called family game for ages. Every time we shift to a new place and we would need to change our names, our outlooks, our identity and all. Roaming around the world has made us expert in thousands of languages and we have gathered experiences along with knowledge like no one in this world.
In this span of lifetime we are the rich, arrogant, most confidential, affluent Richands. Maintaining a low profile, controlling people's life to make our lives easier and keeping our true self aloof from the people along with living in a society of mortals is not going to be so easy as I see.
Mrs Richand :so Abhay, how's college??
:same as before...what's gonna be new about this? Stupid chicks around who can easily be lured by fake charms and riches.
:abhay, I don't mean others...Piya is her name....r8?
: I've told u before that I don't want to hear her name. What? I know it very well who's she and what's she. So don't forge any type of assumptions in your mind. She's not HER and of course none of concern.
Saying this I just throw the wine glass breaking it.
Mr. Richand :calm down. I am seeing you are getting out of control every time you hear her name. I knew she's a bad news from day one but I can't do anything. This is the most suitable place for our clan and so moving is not an option.
Mrs.  Richand : you need to control your emotions abhay. We can't let thing slip out of our hands. Forget about that girl and concentrate on your college. Participate in every extra curricular activities like any normal student.
Mr. Richand : you are right Hassena! And Abhay...all you need to do is act "normal".I don't want......
:trouble? That's what you are going to say..... Huh! I've already been trying my best as you can see. Being "normal" is not in my hands anymore now. How can you people expect so much from me when you bring me to the same place after 200 years?
Mrs.  Richand : abhay I know coming back to this place wasn't easy for you. This place had snatched everything from you. But you know son, you are strong enough to get over this mess. All you need to do is not let that human Piya be on your nerves. Temper means trouble;remember.
:I have enough faith in myself and you people don't need to teach me anything!! Destiny has played a ruthless game by bringing the same face before me at the place I had seen it for last. Piya is nothing but a punishment for me. I'll endure this.
And please guys.......don't try to be my parents anymore!!
Saying this I rush to the old wing of the mansion the only place in this whole world which could give me some solace.

Meanwhile, in the hall room;
:Chand...have you noticed this? This is the same Abhay , same struggling and emotionally distraught Abhay, we had left behind a 100 years back.
:yes Hassena... And I'm afraid the situation will only worsen now. A doppelganger of HER is really dangerous for us. We have to keep this girl away from him. We must take a step.
:but what can we do?? We can't even touch her as long as Abhay's there.
:don't worry sweetheart I have got some strategy in mind. I'll take care, of this chick.

Piya's POV
College rehearsal hall
…………………………………
The preparations for the drama fest have started in full swing. Paanchi has gotten all the scripts ready and divided the roles among the students.
Rehearsal will start from tomorrow.
My recess is going on now and Paanchi has given the script to go through the lines but I am just sitting here watching every body working happily.
:hey..... Piyaaaa.... Whatzzz up???
Misha has come form her class patting on my back.
:hi Misha!!! I am just trying to concentrate on this (showing the script)...your  sister has left no stones unturned to ruin my off period.
(With a sulking face!)
:yeah I know birdie kind of sucks. But mark my words she's gonna make us win this time too. I know my birdie. But for that she would also make us sweat from head to toe.
:hey!! Are you guys like talking about me??
Paanchi have surely heard what we were talking about.
:mishu you are our prop manager remember?  piya I need your lines memorized by tomorrow. And what are you two doing here...waisting time in gossiping??
:birdie you are our director not some boss okay?? You just can't keep ordering us all the time.
:bossing around huh?! I'm now show you what real boss is....
Paanchi then take up a pillow and starts hitting Misha playfully. And I start enjoying the two sisters' affectionate pillow fight.
Suddenly we notice our new principal entering the room. The whole room then falls into silence...
:hello students!! Good morning!
:Good morning sir.
:I have come to see how the preparations going. Paanchi show me script please.
:sure sir.
Paanchi then starts explaining the scripts and the roles to him. I didn't even realise when Kabir came and stood behind me.
:Piya......what do you think about this new principal?
:what! Ummmm....he's okay I think.
:okay!!! No...no there's something behind the sudden change of principal.
Misha:I think you are right Kabir. Why the hell he's being so interested over this drama competition. The authority has never showed any interest on it until today.
:point.....champ!
Our attention is then driven towards the principal and Paanchi.
:sir please understand I have chosen my actors very carefully. All of them here have passed the audition. And Abhay Richand he's completely new and he's not even a member of our drama club.
Abhay!!!! So sir wants Abhay to be in the play. But why??
:Ms. Paanchi I don't want any argument on this topic.
Abhay please come in.
The room full students broadens their eyes being surprised at the dramatic entry of HIM.
:come on my boy.... Here's the script choose the character you want to be.
:sir....what's there to choose!! You guys are doing "Romeo Juliet"....right??
I'll be Romeo.

Principal sir then leaves patting Abhay on the back. And Abhay also follows his steps while Paanchi, Danish and Kabir keep standing boiling in anger.
______________________________________
Hello readers,
Writing was never my comfort zone. I was in love with this show PKYEK and have been a silent reader of the ffs of India Forum and Wattpad.
I hope you like my version of "abhiya ff". The ffs of IF have inspired me to write this and so you may find some similarities with them.
Anyways...guys sorry for the grammatical mistakes and poor vocabulary. I'm really bad in writing I know. And don't hesitate to let me know the shortcomings by commenting. I'll try to improve myself as possible.
Please do vote and comment. This ff is going to be very big and if I get at least one reader that would be enough for me.

Thank you....... 😊😊😊