CHAPTER 6

Next day at college
………………………………

There are about 512 students in my department. Most of them are friendly.... But nerdys and despos are also here.
However the college authority have been adding to it. This morning tracker informed that some new guy stepped in our college. She further said that the guy is a total eye candy and is like some action hero who had just stepped out of the big screen. I bet  he must be some hunk wrapped in good looks.
Misha was right here a moment ago describing vividly how the new guy got out of his black Mercedes in a very stylish way and how he put on his shades almost like the Salman Khan of Daabang. I couldn't help laughing imagining this. I was pretty much enjoying this gossip about that newabee handsome hunk right then.
I mean who's this guy anyway that everyone's talking about. Is he really charming like tracker said or something like misha's super stylish hunk???? Anyways I don't know... I don't even wanna know... I'm not like those despos who'd go lurking around any good looking face comes in front ....!!!!
I've been working all morning trying to arrange the birth certificates of the students of IT department in alphabetical order. This is a good distraction I must say to keep HIM out of my head. And also this college gossip has been working like magic too.
Finally my work's over now. I am walking to the professor's cabin to submit the documents carrying the papers on my hand. Just then.....
Oh.... Nooooooo.... SHIT!!!!
How can someone walk so blindly!
I instantly sit down to arrange the papers. But because of the wind some of them have gone far beyond my reach.
I have been muttering to myself cursing the person who pushed me when someone just hand over the papers to me then arranging them neatly.
I glanced upward to have a look at that person. He was wearing black...full black,along with black sunglasses. A tall towering super stylish figure was standing before me then.
I also thanked him.
He stood up and started walking past me showing attitude and shunned rudeness.
I couldn't stand this arrogance.
:excuse me Mr... Are you like forgetting something??? Aren't you the one who pushed me...?? Don't you think you should say sorry??

Listening carefully he turned back facing me....removing his shades.
I could see his eyes then. It's HIM. But it's different now. His eyes are not angelic blue anymore.... It more like human now.
How the hell did this happen??
I went forward to talk to him. But he turned to his way and started walking ahead in a swift pace.

Misha's POV
………………………
Notice for the drama fest has reached our college. This year our college has been selected for romantic category drama. I don't know how we are gonna perform that.
Paanchi is quite enthusiastic about the drama competition. She's so confident that she says we are gonna win this time too. Our college have been wining this competition for past two years. We had done well in comedy and tragedy. But I am not sure about this "romance".
Danish said that our drama should be Shakespeare's "Romeo-Juliet",that old conventional story should be presented in a new way. Paanchi the director of our drama club would chose Kabir as the lead no doubt.
I'm not gonna let that T pair up with my best buddy this. She's again gonna lure him and moreover our drama is going to be flop if she's on the stage to show her over dramatic acting.
Piya's POV
…………………
How can one be so insensitive???
I was running behind him calling out to him and he didn't even bothered to look back.
Does he think that he has done a favour by saving my life?? Did I just made myself look like a fool in front of him??
I have heard that HIS name is Abhay Raichand.Their family is new in here and they have bought a house on the other side of the jungle which is kind of in a deserted place. They must be one of elites and affluents of this area who have pile of riches around. It's evident from his behaviour that he's one of those rich spoilt brats who can only show attitudes. He has even talked insolently with our Principal.
How did I just assume this man as my angel??
I was so engrossed in thoughts when Misha came, shouting excitedly.
:Piya... Piya... U know what? Paanchi has chosen you.
:what misha??? What are you talking about??
:ow my silly girl!!!  She has chosen you for the role Juliet.
I was taken aback for a minute. Paanchi chose me!!! How??
I'm just so simple ,curly haired, old fashioned ,messy type girl. What has she seen in me to choose me for the lead heroine when so many gorgeous girls had given auditions for this role.

Misha was so happy that she hold my hand and dragged me to the rehearsal hall. As I entered the hall, everyone started clapping. I was literally on cloud nine.
Paanchi was too much happy to see me.
:piya aren't you happy??
:yeah but.....
:but....but just leave it. You know whom you are paired up with?come on guess the Romeo!!
:who???
:areeeehhhh... Silly!!!  It's Kabir man!!  You are going to rock as a couple.... And we are gonna win this time too... Right guys???
:yesssss!!!
College was in full festive mood. Drama needs to be gotten ready by two weeks. A new zeal and passion is over every student of Mount College.
But I am not sure if I can do well. I could sense something else in the air and whatever it is....it's gonna bring trouble for me.