CHAPTER 4

Misha's POV
………………………
We found her lying  unconscious  on the ground. Poor girl !!! She might be hurt...... badly....!!!!
But to our uttered disbelief she was completely fine. Not a single scratch was visible on her body.
Kabir said there must be some internal injuries. She couldn't be just "okay" falling from such height.
So we rushed her to the hospital.

Dehradhun City Hospital, 7.00 am
…………………………………………………
She hasn't regained her consciousness until now. Doctor's said she's completely fine. How can she be fine falling off the hill???
The doctors didn't believe us when we told them that Piya had fallen from the highest peak of Dehradhun. They said it was impossible to be alive  with unbroken bones falling from there. They had even examined her twice at our request.
Kabir said that someone might had saved her. But who in this world just save people and not take the credit for it!!!!!
Kabir was constantly blaming himself for this accident. Even I was feeling guilty. This girl had told me about her height phobia but I didn't listen. It was me who had insisted her to go on this trekking with us.
But how can she fell like that???  How can the rope just tear??? There  must be someone behind this incident.
I went on to see my recording if I could find any lead regarding this accident. Then I saw someone's hand wearing a bracelet holding a pocket knife.
Wait.....this bracelet seems familiar. Tracker was with me all the while and  she spotted it as T's bracelet.
T?????  SERIOUSLY?????
I instantly went to Kabir to show him the recording. Kabir said that if  T was behind all those things then he'd make her speak the truth for sure.

Kabir's POV
……………………
I can't belief T did this. T can be evil, mean, bimboo.... But can't be a murderer. I need to get to the bottom of this.
I saw her standing with Jeffrey and Angad and discussing about Piya's accident. She was happily regarding Piya as drama queen that she was acting to get everyone's attention and she deserved what had happened with her because she was trying to steal her boyfriend. My blood was boiling under my skin listening her mean words. And I had decided to leave her if she was behind Piya's accident.
So I suddenly appeared in front of her and she was kind of shocked seeing me.
:K??... You are here??... Piya?? how's she?? Poor girl!!!
:ow really??? Poor girl or drama queen???
:K!! I was just.... Ummmm........
:ummm... What??? Run out of words??
:Definitely Kabir.... She's obviously run out of words. That what happens when a criminal is to be exposed...
:criminal???... How dare u Misha??and guys what are you accusing me for??
:first tell me....isn't this the bracelet you are wearing??
Misha just showed her the video asking this.
:yeah but... Knife??? Are u guys accusing me for cutting Piya's rope??
:cutting!!!  Wow T we didn't even mentioned it... Did we Kabir??
I was completely baffled by this but I couldn't let my expressions changed.
:yeah  T!!  You did this..... right??? You tried to kill Piya. Because you were jealous that she was paired up with me for trekking.
:no K... Noooo!!!!  I didn't....
:yes T you did it... You are a bloody murderer. And if you don't tell the truth I'm gonna hand you over to the police.
And Misha's threat just did the job.
T finally said the truth.
:okay.... Okay I did it... Please mishu don't call the police... I have tried to cut the rope.....but I never intended to kill that charity case.
:congratz...Kabir!! Our plan worked. See whom you are dating.....a bloody murderer.
I was completely stunned by the revelations. But I cannot carry on a relationship with this dumb murderer. I decided to quit then.
:yes... Thank God the truth came to light. You know what T... I won't hand you over to the police for sure. But I want to end this  fake relationship. It was for show off anyway.
:what K!!!  You wanna dump the T for that stupid charity case. You can't dump T.... Cause T's dumping you!!!
:yeah yeah go on.... It's already stinking with you around. Let's  go Kabir.
Misha was taking me to Piya's cabin... When the nurse came and informed us that Piya had regained her consciousness . So all of us ran to her cabin except T.
Piya's  POV
……………………
I discovered myself lying on the hospital bed. My friends might have brought me here. Or it was him???

The nurse had informed me that I was unconscious for two hours. Was it because of his effects??? Last time I had fallen asleep on his arms. Did I fainted in his arms this time??
I sincerely prayed that it's him to bring me to the hospitals so that I can get to know him...and thank him personally.
My friends came rushing to me then.
:Piya how you are you feeling now??? Do you feel pain anywhere???
:pain... No... I'm absolutely fine Misha.
:how can u be fine??.... U fell from suuuucccchhh a height!!!
Said Tracker with disbelief in her eyes.
:yeah I fell.... But HE saved me!!
:HE???? who's He??? We found you lying unconscious on the ground all alone piya. There was NO ONE AROUND.
Said Kabir with a shock in his voice. But I was stunned hearing his words more than him.
He was there.....he saved my life.... And how he just disappeared!!!!! And why wouldn't he take the credit for saving me???
I could literally sense what my friends were thinking about me. They were  just giving me those "insane" looks. Obviously they'd consider me crazy. And I don't even know that mystery guy's name to prove my point.
So I decided to change the topic then.
:seriously?? There's no one around??... May be I was dreaming then. You know Kabir I had fallen from the hill and it's enough for me hallucinate things.
:yeah....piya you might be right. But how come you are unhurt falling from such height if there was no one to save you??
:I don't know misha... May be there was soft grass under me... Or may it was because of the wind which slowed my fall. I don't remember anything clearly...!!!
Anyways misha my head's spinning and I have my first lecture on college today. I don't wanna miss it anyhow. So can I please go to my hostel and rest for a while so that I can attend my lecture with fresh a mind??
:I'm sorry piya.... It must have been a lot for you. I'll drop you to your hostel... OK???
:yeah OK.
With this I sighed a breath of relief that I could successfully divert my friends' attention though I was not able drive HIM out of my head.