CHAPTER 11

Paanchi's pov
Dobriyal house, midnight
………………………………………
Me, along with mom and dad are walking like thieves in our house, getting all the stuffs ready.
Candles check .
Chocolate lava cake check.
Party sprays check.
Balloons, Starbucks, blowouts, streamers, bubble machines all check.
So much for the birthday girl!!!
While she's only snoring peacefully on bed....
We then tiptoe to her room and turning the lights on we find her sleeping like a hippo and snoring like a bull!!!And then there it is..........
3
2
1
:HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!
we shouted at the top of our voice and thank  God this could do it....she opened her precious  eyes.
:mamma... Papa?! You guys remember??
:why won't we darling???
:surprise huh?!  I should have guessed it. You guys avoided me the whole day!!
Me:that's because we love u a lotttt dumbo!! And this surprise wouldn't be a "surprise" if I hadn't made you go through all those!!
:what?! I got to see none of ur faces till morning and even Piya and kabir didn't come to college for arranging costumes for the play. What a awful day I passed at company of tacky tracker!!!! And.....
:And??
:no.. No!! I won't tell about Ms.D...
(immediately bits her lips for reveling)
Dad:why? What happened sweety?
Me:let me tell you...(laughing hilariously) Ms.D made her stand on the bench the whole class for getting caught of playing Coc!!
Mom:perfect punishment....hahaha!!! Your Ms. D is genius.
:mom...dad please!!! Pathetic that you find humour in my trouble...(making a puppy face)
Dad:okay okay....I think this it. No one will bully my baby today anymore...now come on sweety there's a surprise for u at downstairs.
Her face lighten ups as she notices all the decorations. We then sing the bday song gaily while she cuts the cake feeds us a little for courtesy and finishes the rest all by herself!!!

Piya's Pov
Mount college, 1.00pm
.....................................
I have been waiting all day with that phone in my bag. Lectures will soon be over but still there's no sign of him.
Two days have passed since he came to college. Play rehearsal has come at a halt because of him only. Seriously, what this guy thinks of himself ?!?

I've decided to go to his home and return it. But how will I get the address? Literally can't ask anyone for help cause if I share this with misha or kabir they are gonna laugh at my face.
Guess I have to venture a raid at office's computer.

Kabir's POV
....................
And everyone's got to know how I feel  about her except the madame herself. Paanchi says that it's obvious to idea if anyone notice how I look at her and Danish wants me to propose to her before it's too late!!
But how am I gonna tell it?! I haven't got any idea about her feelings except her behaviour which indicates she wants nothing but friendship from me.
But this is my champ's bday and she has demanded to see us together as her bday gift.
But how? Guess I have to express my feelings tonight.

Piya's Pov
Dehradhun highway, 5.00pm
................................................
I'm walking aimlessly and still can't decide if I should go to His home or not. Should I wait for him to come at college??
But it's true the phone in my bag feels like burden now making me restless. I could have left it there or give it to the "lost and found".Since I have taken it already I should return it giving him no chance to refer me a thief. That "saru Richand" can go to any extent to insult me!
Richand mansion
.............................
Finally I have reached!
Richand's mansion stands alone at the outskirts of Dehradhun city surrounded by cliffs and jungle. This side of Dehradhun is totally owned by them and most of it is remained untouched. The huge mansion is spectacular from outside but unprotected. Surprisingly there's not even a security guard outside the gate. I wonder why someone would leave such vast property unguarded and in spite of owning such wealth would choose a deserted place to live in!!
I enter the gate timidly and slowly proceed to the mansions. The lawn is covered with wild roses and tulips but nobody seem to care about them. I carefully reach the door and rang the bell. After waiting for at least twenty minutes a man dressed as the butler opens the door and invite me in.
Hassena's pov
........................
Today is our first full moon night here. Full moons are special for every supernatural creature which affects our self control over thirst making us restless and violent. History tells many tragic massacres turning village after village into graveyards ,destroying many cities and states as hunger overpowers us on full moon. As the human civilization flourished we also found a way to hide our true nature by shielding us on full moon using the sacred mountain ash. All vampires from our clan have gathered in thelll mansion for this.
    But a stupid human have  ruined everything today. Abhay have sensed her as soon as she stepped inside the gate. We have cleared up the hall immediately and gathered everyone in the basement. Many of them are carnivorous (vampires who feed on human blood) possessing immense strength. This full moon makes them stronger and blood thirsty like never before and so I'm really doubtful on Chand and Abhay to be able control them!
This girl surely won't even be able to stay alive to regret coming here tonight!!!
Piya's  pov
..................
I'm sitting at their hall all alone. The interior is decorated with expensive antiques probably more than 200 years old. I was curiously observing a knight curved in white oak when a lady dressed in satin showed up.
I'm seeing her staring at me as if she is shocked making me uncomfortable. Her first words really made my mouth open in surprise.
Hassens' pov
......................
:can't believe its you!!!!
I couldn't stop saying that. This girl won't be able understand it's meaning. But she looks exactly like Her, the one who made our lives miserable and made us suffer worse than death for 100 years.
:sorry.. Ms. what did you say?
Her baby brown eyes have grown bigger in surprise. Rose petal lips are forming an "o". I can't imagine how difficult and tormenting it might be for Abhay look to this face everyday. His wrath on mentioning her name is totally justified.
:I'm sorry.. I was actually expecting someone else. So tell me who are you and what do you want?
:I'm from Mount college. Abhay's class mate. Is he home?
:nope, he's out of city. What work you got with him? Tell me... I'm his mother, Hassena Richand.
:ow.. Mrs. Richand I actually came to return his phone. He left it at the college two days earlier.
:give it to me and....
:and...? (Handing over the phone)
:please leave!!Thank you! I appreciate your kindness.
Piya's p0v
................
I'm completely awestruck at this lady behaviour. She could have been more polite. So rudeness runs in the family then!!!
I immediately leave the house without saying a word. But why do I feel this lady is not what she seems. Her aura and personality tells a different story!